Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone coming on here with negativity tonight...don't bother. 17:48 - Aug 18 with 1516 viewsMrTown

That was what Ipswich Town is all about, even down to 10 men all of the lads played for that shirt today. Pride and passion in abundance, and could have taken all 3 if Jackson had got his toe on the ball late on.

Really really proud and pleased of Hurst and the boys today, everybody should give the players all the credit they deserve today against a well expensed Villa side. Looking forward to going to Derby now.

And a massive credit to the fans today, absolutely brilliant getting the boys over the line from start to finish.

COYB. In Hurst We Trust.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Anyone coming on here with negativity tonight...don't bother. on 18:14 - Aug 18 with 1407 viewsCurrie10

Like the sounds of what everyone is saying today well done town :)
Anyone coming on here with negativity tonight...don't bother. on 18:21 - Aug 18 with 1377 viewsMrTown

Anyone coming on here with negativity tonight...don't bother. on 18:14 - Aug 18 by Currie10

Like the sounds of what everyone is saying today well done town :)

It was a brilliant day, they did the shirt proud today. If we had 11 men throughout I think we would have won it second half. But I would have taken 1-1 against Villa before hand, let alone with 10 men.

Great thing was the change you can see Hurst is trying to make. Combination of passing and pace which will eventually be the way we all want to see Town play.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Anyone coming on here with negativity tonight...don't bother. on 18:26 - Aug 18 with 1360 viewsCurrie10

Anyone coming on here with negativity tonight...don't bother. on 18:21 - Aug 18 by MrTown

It was a brilliant day, they did the shirt proud today. If we had 11 men throughout I think we would have won it second half. But I would have taken 1-1 against Villa before hand, let alone with 10 men.

Great thing was the change you can see Hurst is trying to make. Combination of passing and pace which will eventually be the way we all want to see Town play.

Good work hopefully take it to Derby and continue our good form on their patch.
Anyone coming on here with negativity tonight...don't bother. on 18:27 - Aug 18 with 1355 viewsSamWhiteUK

Don't worry, its dead quiet on here tonight. The idiots have probably gone to drown their sorrows because they don't have anything to whinge about
Anyone coming on here with negativity tonight...don't bother. on 18:43 - Aug 18 with 1294 viewsCurrie10

Anyone coming on here with negativity tonight...don't bother. on 18:27 - Aug 18 by SamWhiteUK

Don't worry, its dead quiet on here tonight. The idiots have probably gone to drown their sorrows because they don't have anything to whinge about

Haha I'll post every week / the good / bad / everything I'm thinking.

People are having kittens with me in a different thread for thinking the second yellow ( SADLY for us ) WAS a yellow / little naive from Edun - who will be missed when banned no doubt.

I don't get the point in going mental upon a defeat or E I E I E I O upon win.

Childish mentality.
Anyone coming on here with negativity tonight...don't bother. on 19:04 - Aug 18 with 1241 viewssolemio

Anyone coming on here with negativity tonight...don't bother. on 18:43 - Aug 18 by Currie10

Haha I'll post every week / the good / bad / everything I'm thinking.

People are having kittens with me in a different thread for thinking the second yellow ( SADLY for us ) WAS a yellow / little naive from Edun - who will be missed when banned no doubt.

I don't get the point in going mental upon a defeat or E I E I E I O upon win.

Childish mentality.

Football supporting is childish - it could reasonably be argued by someone who isn't a fan.
Anyone coming on here with negativity tonight...don't bother. on 19:04 - Aug 18 with 1240 viewsbritbiker

It's ok Hoofballfanboy won't be on tonight as the budgies lost
Anyone coming on here with negativity tonight...don't bother. on 12:15 - Aug 19 with 821 viewsRyorry

Anyone coming on here with negativity tonight...don't bother. on 19:04 - Aug 18 by solemio

Football supporting is childish - it could reasonably be argued by someone who isn't a fan.

Well for me, one of the best things about it is the freedom to let go and be a kid again for a few hours!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024