Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think that's what you'd call a 'turning point result' today. 17:49 - Aug 18 with 751 viewsBlueBadger

A draw, battled out in difficult circumstances, against a pretty decent Villa team, with everyone having to come together and pull as a team. Onwards and upwards now, hopefully.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 18:05]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I think that's what you'd call a 'turning point result' today. on 18:12 - Aug 18 with 654 viewsArnieM

Just seen your post, sorry hadn’t seen it when I’d posted more or less the same thoughts.

It’s was a great game for us, given we were playing against 12 men for the entire game.

I feel confident that we will push on from this now.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I think that's what you'd call a 'turning point result' today. on 18:14 - Aug 18 with 638 viewsBlueBadger

I think that's what you'd call a 'turning point result' today. on 18:12 - Aug 18 by ArnieM

Just seen your post, sorry hadn’t seen it when I’d posted more or less the same thoughts.

It’s was a great game for us, given we were playing against 12 men for the entire game.

I feel confident that we will push on from this now.

Great minds think alike old chap, great minds...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I think that's what you'd call a 'turning point result' today. on 19:52 - Aug 18 with 540 viewssundaze

I felt positive after the Blackburn match and I feel very positive after today's match.
Hurst is a very driven manager, with a great team of backroom staff. He has been successful at all his previous clubs, he will turn this club upside down to bring it up to date and carry on with his successful, upward trajectory.
The biggest problem Town will have with Hurst and his revolution, is keeping hold of everyone once we start to attract attention after a long spell in the doldrums.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024