Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? 18:07 - Aug 18 with 2249 viewspickles110564

Every so often i get woken up in the night by a horrendous pain in my right calf muscle.
it is so painful I cannot get back to sleep and it is always my right one.
The next couple of days I find it hard to walk with the pain and was just wondering if any one else suffers with this?
Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 18:10 - Aug 18 with 2228 viewswitchdoctor

night cramps?
Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 18:11 - Aug 18 with 2229 viewsSuperblue95

Funnily enough yes. Always my right leg too, get it every couple of months in the middle of the night if I kick out in my sleep. I've always assumed it's cramp.

Very sore

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 18:13 - Aug 18 with 2213 viewsm14_blue

Dehydration maybe?

Think that's what caused it for me anyway.

Not fun at all.
Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 18:14 - Aug 18 with 2206 viewsRyorry

I've had terrible leg cramps, daytime as well as night, at least every other day if not more, going back 5 years - tried magnesium, more fluids, less sitting - no joy. But just been diagnosed via bloodtest with just under 66% of normal vit D levels, which with the summer we've had, was a bit of a shock. Started with 1000iu Vit D capsules in sunflower oil supplement (GP approved) last week, and after just 2 days, the cramps completely disappeared! Could be coincidence of course, but ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 18:14 - Aug 18 with 2199 viewswitchdoctor

Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 18:11 - Aug 18 by Superblue95

Funnily enough yes. Always my right leg too, get it every couple of months in the middle of the night if I kick out in my sleep. I've always assumed it's cramp.

Very sore

yes..that’s what it is...horrible isn’t it?..😫
Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 18:20 - Aug 18 with 2172 viewsvapour_trail

Every now and again pickles, I stretch it out like a cramp when you’re playing sport. Hurts like fck.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 18:24 - Aug 18 with 2158 viewsSpruceMoose

It's latent guilt brought on by ruining the country with your Brexit vote!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 18:45 - Aug 18 with 2114 viewspickles110564

Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 18:24 - Aug 18 by SpruceMoose

Knew I would get sympathy from you, it bloody hurts m8.
Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 18:47 - Aug 18 with 2104 viewsHorst3000

Sounds like you need some magnesium
Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 18:51 - Aug 18 with 2092 viewsSwansea_Blue

Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 18:24 - Aug 18 by SpruceMoose

I’ve heard it’s caused by an under-developed manhood. But I suppose the two are related

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 19:17 - Aug 18 with 2037 viewsjaykay

its a age thing. i get it a lot. i think its just above giving birth to a child on the pain level according to experts

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 19:32 - Aug 18 with 1995 viewsconnorscontract

It sounds like a knee-jerk reaction and is very common amongst Town supporters. You've come to the right place.
Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 22:08 - Aug 18 with 1894 viewsSuperblue95

Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 19:17 - Aug 18 by jaykay

its a age thing. i get it a lot. i think its just above giving birth to a child on the pain level according to experts

Age thing? I've been getting it since I was a teenager

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 22:17 - Aug 18 with 1867 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 18:14 - Aug 18 by Ryorry

I've had terrible leg cramps, daytime as well as night, at least every other day if not more, going back 5 years - tried magnesium, more fluids, less sitting - no joy. But just been diagnosed via bloodtest with just under 66% of normal vit D levels, which with the summer we've had, was a bit of a shock. Started with 1000iu Vit D capsules in sunflower oil supplement (GP approved) last week, and after just 2 days, the cramps completely disappeared! Could be coincidence of course, but ...

Try the vit D spray....I think it absorbs quicker.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 22:18 - Aug 18 with 1865 viewsBasuco

dehydration, you need to drink more fluids.
Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 22:26 - Aug 18 with 1845 viewsxrayspecs

Jack Grealish has a 24/7 problem. Finds it impossible to stand up for any length of time.

You should form a support group in a church basement and talk him down....
Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 23:12 - Aug 18 with 1779 viewsfergalsharkey

Could be many things or it could be nothing.
Google MS and see if anything else ties up.

Poll: Cook out?

Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 23:21 - Aug 18 with 1762 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Ooof. That horrible feeling when you wake up, move your leg, and you know it's about to kick in but there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop it.

Yep, I get them occasionally. I vividly remember after a night drinking and dancing at my brother's wedding, I woke up in the hotel at 4.30am with the absolute WORST calf cramp I've ever had in my life.

No hangover. No, that would be for normal people. I just get a hangover in my leg instead.
Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 12:23 - Aug 19 with 1581 viewsRyorry

Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 22:17 - Aug 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

Try the vit D spray....I think it absorbs quicker.

Oh, cheers, didn't know there was such a thing - would almost certainly absorb more quickly for me, as problems with my gut and malabsorption is one of the reasons for my vit/min deficiencies. Had just been recommended by GP and got from chemist, a magnesium spray-on too, which is reported as being very effective.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Does anyone else suffer from their calf muscle locking up during the night? on 12:27 - Aug 19 with 1577 viewsfooters

Am I the only wrong'un who actually quite enjoys these cramps? Get them in my right foot too, never the left for some reason. But it's a perverse pleasure working through it, pretty satisfying in the end.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024