Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. 20:08 - Aug 18 with 15540 viewsartsbossbeard

Agog.

He should've gotten pelters but instead gets a round of applause.

Never cease to amaze me.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 20:39 - Aug 18 with 1492 viewsFtnfwest

So what you’re saying is it is now ok to boo our own players?
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 20:40 - Aug 18 with 1490 viewsDeano69

Behave.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 20:41 - Aug 18 with 1484 viewsartsbossbeard

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 20:39 - Aug 18 by judespiveyg

Two weeks wage fine?!? Yes he should've known better but at worst it was naivity by a young, inexperienced player. All part of the learning process for a young player, fining him wages would have absolutely no positive effect whatsoever.

I'm more concerned with the potential loss of two points rather than the wallet of a footballer.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 20:43 - Aug 18 with 1471 viewsartsbossbeard

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 20:39 - Aug 18 by Ftnfwest

So what you’re saying is it is now ok to boo our own players?

How did you get that??

A few "bloody idiot" shouts would be better than the standing ovation he received for letting us down badly.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 20:43 - Aug 18 with 1463 viewswkj

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 20:41 - Aug 18 by artsbossbeard

I'm more concerned with the potential loss of two points rather than the wallet of a footballer.

Booing our own for reds is unacceptable under any circumstances*

*unless it is Knudsen

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 20:44 - Aug 18 with 1457 viewsPositivelyPortman

You d!ck.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 20:45 - Aug 18 with 1443 viewsartsbossbeard

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 20:44 - Aug 18 by PositivelyPortman

You d!ck.

Ooh, someone's had a Stella.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 20:46 - Aug 18 with 1432 viewsHennikerBlu

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 20:45 - Aug 18 by artsbossbeard

Ooh, someone's had a Stella.

You on the gin? ;)
Login to get fewer ads

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 20:47 - Aug 18 with 1422 viewsartsbossbeard

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 20:46 - Aug 18 by HennikerBlu

You on the gin? ;)

Singapore slings tonight.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:00 - Aug 18 with 1388 viewsRyorry

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 20:43 - Aug 18 by artsbossbeard

How did you get that??

A few "bloody idiot" shouts would be better than the standing ovation he received for letting us down badly.

"He should've gotten pelters but instead gets a round of applause. "

Maybe the *supporters* were, you know, just *supporting* a young (20 year-old) player having only his third senior game at this level, who made a mistake through playing his heart & guts out (how terrible) and was unduly harshly punished for it by a referee who was incompetent in the view of every pundit commenting on the game, including our own Phil Ham.

You describe him as going in too hard - well, you've done exactly the same yourself here.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:03 - Aug 18 with 1360 viewswallyvincent

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 20:25 - Aug 18 by itfcjoe

I think ref had been so poor, and no one could belive it was a sending off. Looking back it was prob a second yellow.

But, reaction from players is always key - everyone from both sides ready to carry on play - and looked like a final warning from ref (and Edun to get hook at half time)

Never 2 yellows and a decent ref would have taken him to the side with Chambo and told to watch it. It did look like he was giving him a warning then the yellow appeared. An absolute joke!

“....he’s a young tearaway by the name of Wally Vincent” - DCI Frank Haskins, Metropolitan Police Flying Squad 1975

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:05 - Aug 18 with 1359 viewswkj

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:00 - Aug 18 by Ryorry

"He should've gotten pelters but instead gets a round of applause. "

Maybe the *supporters* were, you know, just *supporting* a young (20 year-old) player having only his third senior game at this level, who made a mistake through playing his heart & guts out (how terrible) and was unduly harshly punished for it by a referee who was incompetent in the view of every pundit commenting on the game, including our own Phil Ham.

You describe him as going in too hard - well, you've done exactly the same yourself here.

Wow Ryorry... that is one of the best dressing downs I have seen on here in a long time *raises glass*

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:08 - Aug 18 with 1331 viewspointofblue

I think it's also worth considering who it was who was sent off; I think there may have been more tension from the fans had it been an experienced head who saw red, like Chambers, Knudsen or Skuse.

Edun is a young player learning the game; he was silly going in the way he did on a booking but giving him brickbats afterwards would hardly be helping either him or his team mates.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:13 - Aug 18 with 1306 viewsbluejacko

Can you really tell me there would not have been a meltdown on here if the lad had got pelters?
You can see it now “numbskulls”this and all sorts!
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:24 - Aug 18 with 1262 viewsBluedandy

Let's scrape the bottom of the barrel for a dull negative angle ... nothing to see here ... just an attention seeking keyboard nobody looking for a reaction.
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:28 - Aug 18 with 1249 viewsnsblu1

What rhe F are you on? He didn’t deserve 2 yellows for those challenges, if you think differently you are definitely in the minority based on those I was around at the game and spoke to after.
The round of applause was in reaction to the injustice and to rouse the rest of the team.

Why try and pick holes in what was a good day given the circumstances and shambolic referring agains us.....

Fans like you are what frustrate the hell out of me, always look for something to moan about
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:30 - Aug 18 with 1230 viewsjudespiveyg

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 20:41 - Aug 18 by artsbossbeard

Alright, let's flip this. What if top bloke Skuse had been sent off for an avoidable second yellow. I'm willing to bet that if someone suggested to fine him two weeks wages you would find them ridiculous. That's because it would be. Exactly the same with your suggestion here.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:34 - Aug 18 with 1216 viewsartsbossbeard

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:30 - Aug 18 by judespiveyg

Alright, let's flip this. What if top bloke Skuse had been sent off for an avoidable second yellow. I'm willing to bet that if someone suggested to fine him two weeks wages you would find them ridiculous. That's because it would be. Exactly the same with your suggestion here.

Why wouldn't the same rules apply?

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:38 - Aug 18 with 1209 viewsartsbossbeard

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:28 - Aug 18 by nsblu1

What rhe F are you on? He didn’t deserve 2 yellows for those challenges, if you think differently you are definitely in the minority based on those I was around at the game and spoke to after.
The round of applause was in reaction to the injustice and to rouse the rest of the team.

Why try and pick holes in what was a good day given the circumstances and shambolic referring agains us.....

Fans like you are what frustrate the hell out of me, always look for something to moan about

I'm loving my reinvention on here as one of the moaners which appear to be based on not fully buying into the PH revolution as yet.

Loving the spin.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:39 - Aug 18 with 1193 viewsartsbossbeard

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:24 - Aug 18 by Bluedandy

Let's scrape the bottom of the barrel for a dull negative angle ... nothing to see here ... just an attention seeking keyboard nobody looking for a reaction.

Guffaw.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:40 - Aug 18 with 1192 viewsreusersfreekicks

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:38 - Aug 18 by artsbossbeard

I'm loving my reinvention on here as one of the moaners which appear to be based on not fully buying into the PH revolution as yet.

Loving the spin.

Think it's cos you got this one wrong. H Harsh sending off of youngster
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:42 - Aug 18 with 1173 viewsjudespiveyg

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:34 - Aug 18 by artsbossbeard

Why wouldn't the same rules apply?

Because you're one of Skusey's greatest defenders.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:44 - Aug 18 with 1167 viewssundaze

Anyway, moving on, what did you think of the rest of the teams performance after they went down to ten men?
Oh and one more question. Do you genuinely get a kick out of starting a post, where the sole purpose is to wind other people up?
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:45 - Aug 18 with 1163 viewsBloomBlue

That's because the ref got nearly every decision wrong. It wasn't a sending off. You could even see the Villa players couldn't believe all the decisions they were getting. I missed it as I had to dash to the toilet but friend was moaning their trainer came on for Grealish injury but the ref never made Grealish leave the field.
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:45 - Aug 18 with 1162 viewsartsbossbeard

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:42 - Aug 18 by judespiveyg

Because you're one of Skusey's greatest defenders.

Please provide proof from my posts that back this up. I'll wait and accept your apology when you're unable to.

30 minutes enough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024