Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. 20:08 - Aug 18 with 15555 viewsartsbossbeard

Agog.

He should've gotten pelters but instead gets a round of applause.

Never cease to amaze me.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:21 - Aug 18 with 2340 viewsartsbossbeard

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:18 - Aug 18 by Kropotkin123

Can't be bothered with morons like you. I now have a div list of one. Well done.

Guffaw.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:26 - Aug 18 with 2318 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Can you lot stop arguing about football, there's a political thread on page 3 that needs some input!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:28 - Aug 18 with 2309 viewsjeera

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:26 - Aug 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

Can you lot stop arguing about football, there's a political thread on page 3 that needs some input!

Damn political forums, all the bloody same.

There should be a football only section on these sites.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:28 - Aug 18 with 2312 viewsvapour_trail

Blimey. That’s a sanctimony tsunami you’ve encountered there ABB.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:32 - Aug 18 with 2299 viewsartsbossbeard

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:28 - Aug 18 by vapour_trail

Blimey. That’s a sanctimony tsunami you’ve encountered there ABB.

If I'd have said the same in January, I'd have been swimming in up votes and virtual high 5's.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:38 - Aug 18 with 2272 viewsSuperblue95

I don't know if you've been fishing, and gotten a lot of bites, or if you are making a genuine point but that's twice this week you've made me think 'oh dear'

Used to think you were one of the more sensible posters on here. Maybe there is just no such thing as a sensible Ipswich fan

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

on 22:39 - Aug 18 with 2266 views_

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:55 - Aug 18 with 2217 viewsbluelou

on 22:39 - Aug 18 by _

It was his second foul after the first yellow too, always at risk.

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Login to get fewer ads

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 01:36 - Aug 19 with 2147 viewsBlueBadger

Nearly as a good a response as my 'Lee Martin should play left back' proposal.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 03:48 - Aug 19 with 2123 viewsurbanblue

I knew there would be someone who would stir up the natives on here after the game. My money was always on you!
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 04:52 - Aug 19 with 2103 viewsBenters2

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:00 - Aug 18 by Ryorry

"He should've gotten pelters but instead gets a round of applause. "

Maybe the *supporters* were, you know, just *supporting* a young (20 year-old) player having only his third senior game at this level, who made a mistake through playing his heart & guts out (how terrible) and was unduly harshly punished for it by a referee who was incompetent in the view of every pundit commenting on the game, including our own Phil Ham.

You describe him as going in too hard - well, you've done exactly the same yourself here.

Bravo
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 05:26 - Aug 19 with 2096 viewsBarneycurley

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 22:38 - Aug 18 by Superblue95

I don't know if you've been fishing, and gotten a lot of bites, or if you are making a genuine point but that's twice this week you've made me think 'oh dear'

Used to think you were one of the more sensible posters on here. Maybe there is just no such thing as a sensible Ipswich fan

Poor old ABB used to think he was so kool and now been made to look like a fool

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 05:42 - Aug 19 with 2092 viewsBenters2

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 05:26 - Aug 19 by Barneycurley

That’s almost a chant
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 06:45 - Aug 19 with 2074 viewsCurrie10

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 20:14 - Aug 18 by artsbossbeard

Booked early doors and then dives in. Stupidity of the highest order.

I'd mentioned to my mate that he'll get hooked at half time only a minute or so before.

Amen, stupid thing to do.

For all the people saying ' he's young he'll learn ' - erm, have you never played football before?

When on a yellow and you go sliding in, you know the risk.
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 07:13 - Aug 19 with 2058 viewsartsbossbeard

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 03:48 - Aug 19 by urbanblue

I knew there would be someone who would stir up the natives on here after the game. My money was always on you!

What can I say? It's a gift.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 07:15 - Aug 19 with 2054 viewsBarneycurley

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 07:13 - Aug 19 by artsbossbeard

What can I say? It's a gift.

The slings got you up out of bed early old bean?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 07:19 - Aug 19 with 2049 viewsartsbossbeard

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 07:15 - Aug 19 by Barneycurley

The slings got you up out of bed early old bean?

Body clock is an hour or so out having got back Friday evening from overseas.

Lovely dawn chorus this morning, think I spotted a Dartford Warbler within.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 10:58 - Aug 19 with 1956 viewsdissboy2

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 21:28 - Aug 18 by nsblu1

What rhe F are you on? He didn’t deserve 2 yellows for those challenges, if you think differently you are definitely in the minority based on those I was around at the game and spoke to after.
The round of applause was in reaction to the injustice and to rouse the rest of the team.

Why try and pick holes in what was a good day given the circumstances and shambolic referring agains us.....

Fans like you are what frustrate the hell out of me, always look for something to moan about

yes I'll never understand this. Terriffic match but someone always has to find some negative angle, it's sad
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 11:00 - Aug 19 with 1950 viewsWithnail

Well this thread hasnt exactly turned out as you'd hoped.

I'm embarrassed for you.
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 11:04 - Aug 19 with 1940 viewsartsbossbeard

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 11:00 - Aug 19 by Withnail

Well this thread hasnt exactly turned out as you'd hoped.

I'm embarrassed for you.

I'm still waiting for the pro Mick proof of yours.

I'm cringing for you.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 11:15 - Aug 19 with 1905 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 05:26 - Aug 19 by Barneycurley

You are Dolly and I claim my £5......
Either that or you are soon to be plagiarized !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 11:17 - Aug 19 with 1897 viewsartsbossbeard

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 11:15 - Aug 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

You are Dolly and I claim my £5......
Either that or you are soon to be plagiarized !

I appear to have pushed Barney's buttons somewhat. I'll win him round, no problems.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 11:25 - Aug 19 with 1881 viewsBarneycurley

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 11:17 - Aug 19 by artsbossbeard

I appear to have pushed Barney's buttons somewhat. I'll win him round, no problems.

Nah you haven't. I enjoy setting you straight hah a

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 11:27 - Aug 19 with 1874 viewstractorboy1978

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 06:45 - Aug 19 by Currie10

Amen, stupid thing to do.

For all the people saying ' he's young he'll learn ' - erm, have you never played football before?

When on a yellow and you go sliding in, you know the risk.

I have played football before which is why I know that sometimes you don't make rational decisions. He thought he could nick the ball, he was too late and didn't - it wasn't a bad challenge, just slightly late. Was it a yellow card? Possibly but far from stone wall and it wasn't bad enough that the referee had no option but to issue the second yellow. Had he pulled him aside and said 'one more and your off' there wouldn't have been any complaints from anyone.
The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 11:32 - Aug 19 with 1864 viewsBarneycurley

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. on 11:17 - Aug 19 by artsbossbeard

Btw ABB try this when you're down under if you can get decent South Australian gin in QLD. You'll thank me...

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=78+degrees+gin&client=ms-android-telstra-au-r

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024