Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disability (especially mental illness issues) and problems entering the stadium 23:10 - Aug 18 with 2673 viewsitfcpaul

Is there anyone on here that has had problems with ground access or know who to contact regarding this issue? PM me if you prefer

ps..awesome game today well done boys and the Northerner Paul Hurst!!! Have faith
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 11:34]

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Disability entry problems at the ground on 23:17 - Aug 18 with 2639 viewsPinewoodblue

disability@itfc.co.uk

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Disability entry problems at the ground on 23:20 - Aug 18 with 2627 viewsitfcpaul

Disability entry problems at the ground on 23:17 - Aug 18 by Pinewoodblue

disability@itfc.co.uk

Thank you but tried thst but after the issue today I really need a name of someone

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Disability entry problems at the ground on 23:26 - Aug 18 with 2615 viewsPinewoodblue

Disability entry problems at the ground on 23:20 - Aug 18 by itfcpaul

Thank you but tried thst but after the issue today I really need a name of someone

Website still says Warner Duff there is a direct dial number 01473 400556

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Disability entry problems at the ground on 23:26 - Aug 18 with 2617 viewsjeera

Disability entry problems at the ground on 23:20 - Aug 18 by itfcpaul

If their help/advice wasn't satisfactory then inform them you wish to take things further and request the name of someone with more authority.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Disability entry problems at the ground on 23:30 - Aug 18 with 2601 viewsitfcpaul

Disability entry problems at the ground on 23:26 - Aug 18 by jeera

If their help/advice wasn't satisfactory then inform them you wish to take things further and request the name of someone with more authority.

I have done that and awaiting a response just wondered if anyone knew who to contact

Disability entry problems at the ground on 05:36 - Aug 19 with 2484 viewspowinswitch

Disability entry problems at the ground on 23:26 - Aug 18 by Pinewoodblue

Fairly sure Warner has had to stop through ill health. He is a top fella.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 5:36]
Disability entry problems at the ground on 06:52 - Aug 19 with 2450 viewsWBBlue18

Disability entry problems at the ground on 05:36 - Aug 19 by powinswitch

Fairly sure Warner has had to stop through ill health. He is a top fella.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 5:36]

Warner unfortunately finally had to stop a few weeks ago. They were recruiting to replace him last I heard. I think someone started this week....
Disability entry problems at the ground on 11:32 - Aug 19 with 2289 viewsitfcpaul

Disability entry problems at the ground on 06:52 - Aug 19 by WBBlue18

Warner unfortunately finally had to stop a few weeks ago. They were recruiting to replace him last I heard. I think someone started this week....

The club seriously need to do some work on mental illness especially as yesterday caused massive problems for me and especially my wife

Login to get fewer ads

Disability entry problems at the ground on 11:39 - Aug 19 with 2252 viewsfooters

Disability entry problems at the ground on 11:32 - Aug 19 by itfcpaul

The club seriously need to do some work on mental illness especially as yesterday caused massive problems for me and especially my wife

What was the problem, Paul? If you're not willing to share on here, fair enough- might be useful for others in the same boat to know if it's something specific.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Disability entry problems at the ground on 11:43 - Aug 19 with 2245 viewsitfcpaul

Disability entry problems at the ground on 11:39 - Aug 19 by footers

What was the problem, Paul? If you're not willing to share on here, fair enough- might be useful for others in the same boat to know if it's something specific.

Hi apologies but it's quite difficult to explain and felt like a criminal to be honest

just was looking for a contact and other issues any fans have had

Disability entry problems at the ground on 11:46 - Aug 19 with 2230 viewsfooters

Disability entry problems at the ground on 11:43 - Aug 19 by itfcpaul

Hi apologies but it's quite difficult to explain and felt like a criminal to be honest

just was looking for a contact and other issues any fans have had

No problem. Tough situation for you and your wife. Hope someone at the club can help you out and avoid any further stress in the future.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Disability entry problems at the ground on 12:33 - Aug 19 with 2141 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Disability entry problems at the ground on 23:26 - Aug 18 by Pinewoodblue

Warner has left the position now

Not sure who his replacement is.
Disability entry problems at the ground on 12:36 - Aug 19 with 2133 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Disability entry problems at the ground on 11:32 - Aug 19 by itfcpaul

Did you say anything to the stewards in the area?
Disability entry problems at the ground on 12:53 - Aug 19 with 2093 viewsBlueDiamond

Disability entry problems at the ground on 12:36 - Aug 19 by BtreeBlueBlood

Did you say anything to the stewards in the area?

To be fair disability access, etc., is something the Club seem to nearly always get right.

Why not contact Liz Edwards who is the Supporters Liaison Officer. I am sure she will be able to assist you.
Disability entry problems at the ground on 16:09 - Aug 19 with 1975 viewsTJS

Disability entry problems at the ground on 12:53 - Aug 19 by BlueDiamond

To be fair disability access, etc., is something the Club seem to nearly always get right.

Why not contact Liz Edwards who is the Supporters Liaison Officer. I am sure she will be able to assist you.

You definitely need to contact LIz Edwards. I emailed her about something a couple of weeks ago and she got back to me pretty quickly to be fair.
Disability entry problems at the ground on 20:55 - Aug 19 with 1844 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Disability entry problems at the ground on 12:53 - Aug 19 by BlueDiamond

I have always found the ground really good, all level so I can get access on my scooter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024