Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective 07:28 - Aug 19 with 9928 viewsartsbossbeard

It seems that if you weren't frothing at the mouth, using poor grammar and overusing explanation marks when posting about Mick, the TWTD machine has you labelled as a "Mick Inner". Should you have the temerity to question the PH revolution, you are labelled a "big moaner".

What a time to be alive!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 07:32 - Aug 19 with 5432 viewsSteve_M

Or maybe there's just been a bit too much internet "analysis" of everything. In fact there has been for years.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 07:33 - Aug 19 with 5423 viewsBarneycurley

You where defo a mick inner!!!!!

2 out of 3 aint bad

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 07:34 - Aug 19 with 5406 viewstextbackup

Someone’s got the holiday blues

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 07:35 - Aug 19 with 5394 viewsBenters2

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 07:33 - Aug 19 by Barneycurley

2 out of 3 aint bad

Be careful what you wish for.
What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 07:36 - Aug 19 with 5401 viewsartsbossbeard

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 07:33 - Aug 19 by Barneycurley

2 out of 3 aint bad

Don't make me reach for the "prove it" button this early in the day.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 07:41 - Aug 19 with 5376 viewsartsbossbeard

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 07:34 - Aug 19 by textbackup

Someone’s got the holiday blues

Bloody right.

Normally work from home but got to go in tomorrow and the office move to Embankment hasn't happen as expected when I was away, so I've got to drive to Woking tomorrow for a 9am start.

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 07:56 - Aug 19 with 5318 viewsbrogansnose

Yeah, you're not wrong Beardy. There is a lot of that.
What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 08:06 - Aug 19 with 5251 viewsBarneycurley

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 07:36 - Aug 19 by artsbossbeard

Yok certainly revelled in the dark days towards the end of the 'quiet on here tonight's

I think if truth be known you had a thing for mick. I think it was possible a mutual love of crocs?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Login to get fewer ads

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 08:07 - Aug 19 with 5238 viewsCoco

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 07:41 - Aug 19 by artsbossbeard

Bloody right.

Normally work from home but got to go in tomorrow and the office move to Embankment hasn't happen as expected when I was away, so I've got to drive to Woking tomorrow for a 9am start.

Cooooool story bruh

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 08:11 - Aug 19 with 5211 viewsartsbossbeard

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 08:07 - Aug 19 by Coco

Cooooool story bruh

Morning sweet cheeks.

You know that your best work is forever captured in my signature below. You'll never reach those heights again.

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 08:14 - Aug 19 with 5182 viewsPJH

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 07:41 - Aug 19 by artsbossbeard

Bloody right.

Surrey to hear that.
What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 08:31 - Aug 19 with 5080 viewsKeaneish

Think you were equally guilty of labeling fans who didn't fit in with your criteria last year. Case of pot kettle black for me. Noticed you haven't commented much about the football this year, interesting that.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 08:40 - Aug 19 with 5033 viewsCoco

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 08:11 - Aug 19 by artsbossbeard

Morning sweet cheeks.

You know that your best work is forever captured in my signature below. You'll never reach those heights again.

Honoured.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 08:41 - Aug 19 with 5025 viewsGlasgowBlue

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 07:36 - Aug 19 by artsbossbeard

And Mick said unto ABB, "Before the rooster crows today, you will disown me three times."

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 08:44 - Aug 19 with 5008 viewsartsbossbeard

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 08:31 - Aug 19 by Keaneish

Think you were equally guilty of labeling fans who didn't fit in with your criteria last year. Case of pot kettle black for me. Noticed you haven't commented much about the football this year, interesting that.

Is simpleton farmhand a label or an insult as otherwise I've left others to the labelling?

If you've noted I've not talked about the football, you'll have obviously noted that I've been on my holidays and yesterday was my first match of the season. Some joker hijacked my "quiet/busy on here tonight" moniker and within that you'll clearly see that I felt we couldn't really judge the team performance due to the early sending off. I noted a fair few long balls though, I thought they'd been outlawed? Interesting that.

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 08:47 - Aug 19 with 4989 viewsartsbossbeard

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 08:41 - Aug 19 by GlasgowBlue

And Mick said unto ABB, "Before the rooster crows today, you will disown me three times."

Just the man to trawl back through my posts for evidence of pro Mick stuff. I'm back down maritime around lunch so chop-chop.

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 08:57 - Aug 19 with 4920 viewsBarneycurley

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 08:44 - Aug 19 by artsbossbeard

Is simpleton farmhand a label or an insult as otherwise I've left others to the labelling?

If you've noted I've not talked about the football, you'll have obviously noted that I've been on my holidays and yesterday was my first match of the season. Some joker hijacked my "quiet/busy on here tonight" moniker and within that you'll clearly see that I felt we couldn't really judge the team performance due to the early sending off. I noted a fair few long balls though, I thought they'd been outlawed? Interesting that.

Long balls - hardly any?

I think your heart still says mick when in reality ITFC really has moved on.

You're welcome back any day btw.

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 09:00 - Aug 19 with 4901 viewsartsbossbeard

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 08:57 - Aug 19 by Barneycurley

Long balls - hardly any?

I think your heart still says mick when in reality ITFC really has moved on.

You're welcome back any day btw.

I counted 4-5 long aimless punts prior to the sending off.

I nearly fainted.

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 09:00 - Aug 19 with 4897 viewsGlasgowBlue

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 08:47 - Aug 19 by artsbossbeard

Just the man to trawl back through my posts for evidence of pro Mick stuff. I'm back down maritime around lunch so chop-chop.

There’s no need to trawl back through your posts mate. You were, like me, what was classed as a Mick inner. Nothing wrong with that and certainly nothing to be ashamed of that you have to rewrite history.

Like me you were both respectful and grateful for the fantastic job Mick did in first saving us from relegation and secondly taking us on a journey that we had not been in since the days of BFJ.

Like me, you shouted down the likes of texters who started to see what we couldn’t, that the football had become stale and uninspiring. And like me you clung onto the hope that we could still move forward long after a majority had identified that we couldn’t.

Like me you became accepting that change was inevitable as the relationship between manager and fans had broken down irreconcilably. And like me you wanted to see Mick finish the season with his head held high and the fans behind him, which sadly a vocal minority weren’t prepared to allow.

As I say, nothing wrong with that but rather silly to deny it.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 09:03 - Aug 19 with 4860 viewsartsbossbeard

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 09:00 - Aug 19 by GlasgowBlue

There’s no need to trawl back through your posts mate. You were, like me, what was classed as a Mick inner. Nothing wrong with that and certainly nothing to be ashamed of that you have to rewrite history.

Like me you were both respectful and grateful for the fantastic job Mick did in first saving us from relegation and secondly taking us on a journey that we had not been in since the days of BFJ.

Like me, you shouted down the likes of texters who started to see what we couldn’t, that the football had become stale and uninspiring. And like me you clung onto the hope that we could still move forward long after a majority had identified that we couldn’t.

Like me you became accepting that change was inevitable as the relationship between manager and fans had broken down irreconcilably. And like me you wanted to see Mick finish the season with his head held high and the fans behind him, which sadly a vocal minority weren’t prepared to allow.

As I say, nothing wrong with that but rather silly to deny it.

Or treating the management with the respect that they are fully entitled to, as it's better known.

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 09:07 - Aug 19 with 4822 viewsBarneycurley

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 09:00 - Aug 19 by artsbossbeard

I nearly fainted.

Aw come on man that's grasping at straws. Let go of Mick and the moral high ground you felt you needed to protect him from the nasty board masses.

The club has moved on, someone like yourself obviously is an optimistic type of person (I can tell) so you should find it easy looking at the positives that were on display yesterday.

No one is going to think less of you because you've embraced the future...

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 09:12 - Aug 19 with 4798 viewsartsbossbeard

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 09:07 - Aug 19 by Barneycurley

Aw come on man that's grasping at straws. Let go of Mick and the moral high ground you felt you needed to protect him from the nasty board masses.

The club has moved on, someone like yourself obviously is an optimistic type of person (I can tell) so you should find it easy looking at the positives that were on display yesterday.

No one is going to think less of you because you've embraced the future...

I think I'm quite entitled to have some reservations with the new bloke and his ways and I'm looking forward to him proving that he's the man for the job.

I'm not quite ready for the love train presently.

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 09:23 - Aug 19 with 4715 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 09:00 - Aug 19 by artsbossbeard

I nearly fainted.

I have to admit I have seen surprisingly few references to scoring from a Knudsen 'he's sh1t' long throw !
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 9:40]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 09:38 - Aug 19 with 4652 viewssundaze

It's not really a football post is it, this is really just another one to make sure you keep getting all that attention that you seem so desperate for.

You know very well that whatever your thoughts on PH being brought in to replace MM, it is far to early to make any judgements on his failings. Don't worry, I am sure you will have your opportunities to make legitimate negative comments once the season takes shape.

How many minus votes are you aiming for with this one?
What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 09:43 - Aug 19 with 4622 viewsartsbossbeard

What we've learnt from the PH revolution from a TWTD perspective on 09:38 - Aug 19 by sundaze

It's not really a football post is it, this is really just another one to make sure you keep getting all that attention that you seem so desperate for.

You know very well that whatever your thoughts on PH being brought in to replace MM, it is far to early to make any judgements on his failings. Don't worry, I am sure you will have your opportunities to make legitimate negative comments once the season takes shape.

How many minus votes are you aiming for with this one?

But think about how happy we'll all be when he does win me round.

Our first win of the season at home to Norwich would assist greatly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024