Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Janoi Donacien 07:38 - Aug 19 with 2301 viewsgeg1992

Not sure if he’s been mentioned already, but what a performance yesterday! I was nervous after seeing him in the other games but thought he was fantastic yesterday.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Janoi Donacien on 07:53 - Aug 19 with 2228 viewsBlueRaider

Has Adomah come out of his pocket yet ?

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

Janoi Donacien on 08:44 - Aug 19 with 2005 viewsHerbivore

Agreed, he had a cracking game yesterday. If he can keep up that level of performance we've got a player on our hands.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Janoi Donacien on 09:24 - Aug 19 with 1827 viewsstewartm

I thought he looked poor against Blackburn, it is very refreshing to read your post. I did not go yesterday and my next game is Narwich and am I looking forward to that!

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Janoi Donacien on 09:26 - Aug 19 with 1813 viewslmfcblue

Janoi Donacien on 09:24 - Aug 19 by stewartm

I thought he looked poor against Blackburn, it is very refreshing to read your post. I did not go yesterday and my next game is Narwich and am I looking forward to that!

thought he was poor at centre half against Blackburn but looked comfortable at right back.
Janoi Donacien on 10:01 - Aug 19 with 1620 viewsSonOfSpock

Janoi Donacien on 09:26 - Aug 19 by lmfcblue

thought he was poor at centre half against Blackburn but looked comfortable at right back.

Player signed from lower league taking a few games to find his feet.

Who'd have thought.
Janoi Donacien on 10:13 - Aug 19 with 1549 viewsWickets

Adomha usually scores against us but not yesterday as he hardly got a kick. Not surprised he looked unsure against Blackburn New Club, New league , not his prefered position.
Janoi Donacien on 10:23 - Aug 19 with 1493 viewsGarv

I was worried early on because of the lofted balls over the top were beating him and Adomah was latching onto them, but when faced up one on one he got tight and invariably won the ball or cleared for a throw.

Good performance.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Janoi Donacien on 10:40 - Aug 19 with 1415 viewsBLUEBEAT

Janoi Donacien on 10:23 - Aug 19 by Garv

I was worried early on because of the lofted balls over the top were beating him and Adomah was latching onto them, but when faced up one on one he got tight and invariably won the ball or cleared for a throw.

Good performance.

Agreed.

It looked like Adomah beat him for pace too but Villa didn’t seem to recognise this/didn’t use it to their advantage.

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Janoi Donacien on 15:07 - Aug 19 with 1161 viewsrfretwell

Janoi Donacien on 10:40 - Aug 19 by BLUEBEAT

Agreed.

It looked like Adomah beat him for pace too but Villa didn’t seem to recognise this/didn’t use it to their advantage.

Yes, move over Spence, Donacian has burst passed you with yesterdays performance. Very good in the air, tough tackling, wins so many tackles. He's a real aggressive right back we have missed for seasons now. Lets hope he continues to play so well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024