Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. 08:46 - Aug 19 with 1226 viewsnoggin

How fickle you Little Englanders are.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. on 09:29 - Aug 19 with 1185 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ssshhhhh!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. on 10:10 - Aug 19 with 1145 viewsJETPower

Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. on 09:29 - Aug 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

Ssshhhhh!

About 75-80% of Labour Party members are now ABC1s. And Corbyn himself is Little Englander, hence his Brexit views, which he was dishonest about. Other than that, you're bang on.

Many disagree with JC for good and intelligent and sincere reasons. Get over it. If you're going to persuade them they are wrong to do so, you will need to do better than this sort of silliness.

When can JC be added to the swear filter? Genuinely, it's tedious, and is ruining this ITFC message board.
Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. on 10:28 - Aug 19 with 1122 viewsnoggin

Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. on 10:10 - Aug 19 by JETPower

About 75-80% of Labour Party members are now ABC1s. And Corbyn himself is Little Englander, hence his Brexit views, which he was dishonest about. Other than that, you're bang on.

Many disagree with JC for good and intelligent and sincere reasons. Get over it. If you're going to persuade them they are wrong to do so, you will need to do better than this sort of silliness.

When can JC be added to the swear filter? Genuinely, it's tedious, and is ruining this ITFC message board.

I thought Villa were gonna snatch it at the end.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. on 10:30 - Aug 19 with 1114 viewsJETPower

Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. on 10:28 - Aug 19 by noggin

Very glad they did not...
Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. on 10:37 - Aug 19 with 1088 viewsjaykay

Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. on 09:29 - Aug 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

Ssshhhhh!

to late, someone bit

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. on 10:43 - Aug 19 with 1080 viewsJETPower

Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. on 10:37 - Aug 19 by jaykay

to late, someone bit

'Too late', Einstein. Don't bite...
Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. (n/t) on 10:51 - Aug 19 with 1056 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. on 10:28 - Aug 19 by noggin

[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 10:52]

Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. on 10:53 - Aug 19 with 1051 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Try again!
And you are telling me this because.........

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. on 11:49 - Aug 19 with 1008 viewsBinner

That OP is a bit like poking a sleeping skunk with a stick. You know they are relatively harmless but things are likely to get a little unpleasant for a while...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. on 12:07 - Aug 19 with 974 viewsWD19

I’d say it is a perfectly typical English response. Sometimes when someone is so far gone it is best to stop bashing and sympathise. What could be more English than that!?
Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. on 12:12 - Aug 19 with 967 viewsBenters2

There is nothing to moan about, i bet even the bars in the lower NS were well stocked !
Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. on 14:23 - Aug 19 with 911 viewsfactual_blue

Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. on 10:37 - Aug 19 by jaykay

to late, someone bit

balls?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ipswich play well and the Corbyn bashing stops. on 15:37 - Aug 19 with 877 viewsBrixtonBlue

Man posts JC chat is tedious and is ruining the board... in a post about JC.

Only on TWTD!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024