Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers might have stumbled over his words in that interview 09:01 - Aug 19 with 1072 viewsBrixtonBlue

but he was immense on the pitch yesterday. Couple of mistakes, like anyone, but generally won so much. A captain's display for me.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Chambers might have stumbled over his words in that interview on 09:05 - Aug 19 with 1044 viewsHerbivore

His best performance of the season for sure, he was pretty much rock solid.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Chambers might have stumbled over his words in that interview on 09:51 - Aug 19 with 915 viewsGuthrum

One interview with some rather awkward questions (which he coped with quite well) was irrelevant to his ability to display passion and determination on the pitch. Or his leadership qualities. Plus I'm absolutely sure that he and all the others of the old guard are working flat out to adapt themselves to the new system and style of play.

They all, first and foremost, passionately want to win.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Chambers might have stumbled over his words in that interview on 22:35 - Aug 19 with 720 viewscoolcat

Chambers might have stumbled over his words in that interview on 09:51 - Aug 19 by Guthrum

One interview with some rather awkward questions (which he coped with quite well) was irrelevant to his ability to display passion and determination on the pitch. Or his leadership qualities. Plus I'm absolutely sure that he and all the others of the old guard are working flat out to adapt themselves to the new system and style of play.

They all, first and foremost, passionately want to win.

Think too much was read into the interview in terms of how Chambers answered questions. Struck me he was protecting the players & determined not to not make a drama out of a crisis, hence the slight pauses at times before answering.. Nervy time at the moment with so many changes & he did well to allay that. Important to stay focused with a game coming up & he and the team played well as a result. Chambers is an experienced def who is used to change and this will be massively important when gelling as a team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024