Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positive 10:16 - Aug 19 with 531 viewsBluesky

Up to and including their goal I was expecting us to lose but feeling increasingly confident that we'd lose with dignity. After Chalobah scored the whole timbre of the game changed and we really began to look like a team and one that could take this game. Villa switched to drama tactics and Grealish especially showed how urgently he needs a spell at RADA to improve his acting. He frankly disgusted me. The red card was a farce and was the pinnacle of the referee's inadequacy. But then - wow. Hello Ipswich Town - welcome back! Chambo worked his socks off, organising, covering, supporting. You'd never guess we were down to ten men. The Hurst plan was taking shape before our very eyes - both on the pitch and in the stands where the "twelve man" became the missing eleventh. Bobby would have loved this. Better than a win? Actually yes, it was, - for what it represented in terms of player bonding with player - players bonding with manager and fans bonding with all of 'em. I felt privileged to be there today.
Positive on 10:23 - Aug 19 with 507 viewsWickets

Very good post and i just want to add Hurst in his interview on Suffolk said he thought that sitting back at half time with his 10 men we would get beat so the best option was to try and be positive, great thinking well done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024