Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor Ref 10:18 - Aug 19 with 1159 viewsWickets

Even seemed to forget that players who get treatment should leave the pitch before the game can be re started!
Poor Ref on 10:23 - Aug 19 with 1134 viewsSWGF

Not if the player that fouled them gets booked or sent off

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

You seem to have forgotten..... on 10:25 - Aug 19 with 1129 viewsBloots

.....the rules.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Poor Ref on 10:26 - Aug 19 with 1131 viewsSitfcB

Seems a lot of our fans need to learn the ‘new’ rules that have been in place for what is now three seasons!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Poor Ref on 12:05 - Aug 19 with 1033 viewsITFC_Forever

Wrong. If the opponent is carded and the physio comes on, the injured player does not have to leave the pitch.

Couldn’t believe how many of our fans didn’t know that rule yesterday.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Poor Ref on 12:27 - Aug 19 with 1007 viewsJ4ck22

Poor Ref on 12:05 - Aug 19 by ITFC_Forever

Wrong. If the opponent is carded and the physio comes on, the injured player does not have to leave the pitch.

Couldn’t believe how many of our fans didn’t know that rule yesterday.

I had never heard of that rule change until yesterday. If it's hardly ever an issue, how would you ever find that out?
Poor Ref on 13:45 - Aug 19 with 954 viewsWickets

Poor Ref on 12:27 - Aug 19 by J4ck22

I had never heard of that rule change until yesterday. If it's hardly ever an issue, how would you ever find that out?

No i wasn't aware of the rule, suppose i need to be given a darn good telling off , oh you have. Most fans around me did not know that either. Did he only allow the injured player to stay on after a card? i'm not sure as i remember thinking Nolan would have to leave the pitch but he didn't dont think the Villa player was booked. I still agree with Paul Hurst that the ref had a poor game. Ref. Tim Robinson has sent a player off in each of his games this season, last season he issuied 6 reds in his first 8 games ! maybe he is a bit heavy handed ?
Poor Ref on 13:58 - Aug 19 with 927 viewsdissboy2

Poor Ref on 13:45 - Aug 19 by Wickets

No i wasn't aware of the rule, suppose i need to be given a darn good telling off , oh you have. Most fans around me did not know that either. Did he only allow the injured player to stay on after a card? i'm not sure as i remember thinking Nolan would have to leave the pitch but he didn't dont think the Villa player was booked. I still agree with Paul Hurst that the ref had a poor game. Ref. Tim Robinson has sent a player off in each of his games this season, last season he issuied 6 reds in his first 8 games ! maybe he is a bit heavy handed ?

what does it take for refs to be reassessed, does it ever happen?
Poor Ref on 15:32 - Aug 19 with 865 viewslongtimefan

Poor Ref on 13:58 - Aug 19 by dissboy2

what does it take for refs to be reassessed, does it ever happen?

Referees at this level are assessed and marked every match.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024