Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How good was McGinn yesterday? 12:51 - Aug 19 with 1647 viewsDarth_Koont

As a Hibs fan, I was interested to see how McGinn did so I was always keeping a close eye.

Maybe my own bias but thought he was the best Villa player and possibly the best player on the pitch yesterday. Seems like the increased pace and bustle of the Championship suits him down to the ground. We were linked to him at the start of the Summer but that never felt like a possibility.

Pronouns: He/Him

How good was McGinn yesterday? on 12:57 - Aug 19 with 1606 viewsmonty_radio

Very strong and puposeful generally. Occasionally his chrges carried him away into areas where a long-range shot was the only option left, but a threatening presence.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

How good was McGinn yesterday? on 12:58 - Aug 19 with 1595 viewsBlueDiamond

Ah, I thought you meant he was playing for Ipswich!! :)

I am so confused by our team these days that the fact I have never heard of someone does not prevent me from assuming they were signed yesterday and are in the team today!!

Please don't add to my confusion! :)
How good was McGinn yesterday? on 13:34 - Aug 19 with 1485 viewsWickets

Yes he was very good, his cross for the first goal was on the money. I think Town could have signed him a year or maybe two years ago but could not afford the 2mill ? asking price at that time.
How good was McGinn yesterday? on 13:39 - Aug 19 with 1467 viewsChocorange

Agree, thought he was their best player yesterday , professional and assured.

Had to work out who he was, thought it was Glenn Whelan to start with but he was playing wayyy better than him.
How good was McGinn yesterday? on 14:31 - Aug 19 with 1344 viewsBerlinBlue

On yesterday's showing he looks a very good player. Made some positive, lung-bursting runs. One of those players capable of scaring opposition defenders. Good buy for Villa.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 14:32]
How good was McGinn yesterday? on 15:33 - Aug 19 with 1210 viewsMrTown

I thought he was excellent. I thought he controlled the game for Villa yesterday and if they don’t get promoted he will make the step up himself.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

How good was McGinn yesterday? on 15:37 - Aug 19 with 1204 viewsDarth_Koont

How good was McGinn yesterday? on 15:33 - Aug 19 by MrTown

I thought he was excellent. I thought he controlled the game for Villa yesterday and if they don’t get promoted he will make the step up himself.

I certainly hope so. I hate us playing against former favourites.

Pronouns: He/Him

How good was McGinn yesterday? on 15:42 - Aug 19 with 1176 viewsSarge

Good player. Needs to cut out the cheating along with the rest of the Villa players though.
Login to get fewer ads

How good was McGinn yesterday? on 15:47 - Aug 19 with 1156 viewsBloomBlue

He was good but not as good as Edwards yesterday. Edwards completely controlled the game in the second, even thought Villa had one more player you could see they were scared of Edwards. McGinn was the best of the Villa players but they didn't have a player on the pitch who could open up Ipswich even with the player advantage.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024