Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket: FFS that is all. (n/t) 15:50 - Aug 19 with 1207 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket: FFS that is all. (n/t) on 15:55 - Aug 19 with 1193 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Cricket: FFS that is all. (n/t) on 15:55 - Aug 19 with 1194 viewsAce_High1

Yet another shocking collapse. Yes conditions helpful to the seam bowlers but we have been doing this for the last 6 years.
Cricket: FFS that is all. (n/t) on 15:55 - Aug 19 with 1192 viewsdavblue

Always felt that India were still in the series if they batted well, our batting is so fragile and has been for far too long.

I like playing this expansive cricket but this team needs to learn when to dig in a bit.
Cricket: FFS that is all. (n/t) on 17:06 - Aug 19 with 1138 viewsHerbivore

Pretty poor from England. In five of the nine innings in this series the batting side has scored less than 200 runs. I know conditions have been decent for the bowlers but it does seem a lot of modern players lack the technique to bat long in test cricket.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Cricket: FFS that is all. (n/t) on 17:30 - Aug 19 with 1126 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

My selfish fault. Been hoping they fight back as going to the oval and would rather it wasn't a dead rubber.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Cricket: FFS that is all. (n/t) on 20:17 - Aug 19 with 1080 viewsSteve_M

Cricket: FFS that is all. (n/t) on 17:30 - Aug 19 by WestStanderLaLaLa

My selfish fault. Been hoping they fight back as going to the oval and would rather it wasn't a dead rubber.

Yeah, think this will be good for the series (and I'm at the Oval on the Saturday) but today has been annoying.

On top of that the trains are fuc ked so I've no idea when in getting home.

Cricket: FFS that is all. (n/t) on 20:27 - Aug 19 with 1074 viewsgordon

So how on Earth can Joe Root be out caught here? The video quite clearly shows the ball in contact with the ground before it's in the fielders hands. There's seems to be a weird blind spot in cricket about catches like this, where all the commentators have claimed these catches in the past so think that the slow-motion video is somehow 'wrong'.

<a href=" https://ibb.co/hhdCvz"> src=" https://preview.ibb.co/mS8qhe/catch.jpg" alt="catch" border="0"></a>
<a target='_blank' href=' https://poetandpoem.com/Arphra-Behn/Song-Love-Armed'>Song : 'Love Armed' Arphra Behn</a>
Cricket: FFS that is all. (n/t) on 21:07 - Aug 19 with 1045 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Going tomorrow. Was hoping to see us finish batting for an hour or two and then watch us tear through their second innings.
Login to get fewer ads

Cricket: FFS that is all. (n/t) on 21:09 - Aug 19 with 1039 viewsSteve_M

Cricket: FFS that is all. (n/t) on 21:07 - Aug 19 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Going tomorrow. Was hoping to see us finish batting for an hour or two and then watch us tear through their second innings.

Yeah, good luck with that. At least at lunch today I could be optimistic.

I highly recommend the station pub on the way back if you're going by train though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024