Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby sky sports red button Tuesday 16:45 - Aug 19 with 6009 viewsCurrie10

Probably already covered, however incase anyone didn't know :)

All midweek championship games are on red button this season.

Wonder how that will impact clubs for tickets / how much sky will pay each club etc?
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 16:45]
Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 16:52 - Aug 19 with 5950 viewsMeadowlark

Already got my ticket. I like Derby. Some nice pubs and we usually win!
Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 17:05 - Aug 19 with 5915 viewsMark

The matches also seem to be on iFollow for £10 each.

Does anyone know if they are available on Now TV? Their £179 10-month season ticket is rather cheaper then Sky, with day passes available.
Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 17:15 - Aug 19 with 5872 viewsMark

Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 17:05 - Aug 19 by Mark

The matches also seem to be on iFollow for £10 each.

Does anyone know if they are available on Now TV? Their £179 10-month season ticket is rather cheaper then Sky, with day passes available.

Just seen the thread below, it is indeed listed on Now TV. So £7.99 a day, £12.99 a week, £33.99 a month or a current special offer of £179 for ten months.
Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 19:16 - Aug 19 with 5711 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 19:38 - Aug 19 with 5653 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 19:16 - Aug 19 by BryanPlug

I don't know for certain, but sadly I wouldn't count on it. I think I've tried Sky Go during one of the 'Press Red for X alternative broadcast' scenarios before and there hasn't been any alternative channel you can tap into from the app. Worth having a look on the night but I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 19:46 - Aug 19 with 5619 viewsWD19

Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 19:16 - Aug 19 by BryanPlug

Sky Go doesn’t work in France full stop.....unless you have got some clever arrangement to fool the device into thinking you are in the UK.
Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 20:53 - Aug 19 with 5496 viewsSnitch67

Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 17:15 - Aug 19 by Mark

Just seen the thread below, it is indeed listed on Now TV. So £7.99 a day, £12.99 a week, £33.99 a month or a current special offer of £179 for ten months.

Bit confused about watching via Now TV. In order to choose Derby v Ipswich it seems you need to use the red button but it seems the red button facility is not available on Now TV? Went to help section of Now TV and found the following

Can I use the Red Button?
You might see onscreen messages about using the Red Button or interactive services when watching the Sky Sports channels on your Sky Sports Pass. Unfortunately, these services aren’t available on any of the Sky Sports channels with NOW TV. You can only use the Red Button on live BBC channels with a NOW TV Smart Box.

Can anyone clarify this?
Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 22:29 - Aug 19 with 5371 viewsOldsmoker

And if you don't have Sky you can now watch a highlights program on Quest on Wed night which is free if you have Freeview.
I'll have already watched the highlights on TWTD but full marks to Quest as C5 never did mid-week games.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 00:12 - Aug 20 with 5274 viewsBLUEBEAT

Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 20:53 - Aug 19 by Snitch67

Bit confused about watching via Now TV. In order to choose Derby v Ipswich it seems you need to use the red button but it seems the red button facility is not available on Now TV? Went to help section of Now TV and found the following

Can I use the Red Button?
You might see onscreen messages about using the Red Button or interactive services when watching the Sky Sports channels on your Sky Sports Pass. Unfortunately, these services aren’t available on any of the Sky Sports channels with NOW TV. You can only use the Red Button on live BBC channels with a NOW TV Smart Box.

Can anyone clarify this?

Use this link

https://www.nowtv.com/sky-sports-live/Football

Poll: W or W

Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 05:14 - Aug 20 with 5229 viewsartsbossbeard

Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 19:46 - Aug 19 by WD19

Sky Go doesn’t work in France full stop.....unless you have got some clever arrangement to fool the device into thinking you are in the UK.

Sky Go is available throughout Europe now.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 07:12 - Aug 20 with 5150 viewsBryanPlug

Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 19:46 - Aug 19 by WD19

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 09:20 - Aug 20 with 4982 viewscazzyitfc

Does anyone know if there will be match commentry ? I'd assume there is but can't really finad anything and there is quite a few games being screened at the same time.
Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 11:48 - Aug 20 with 4819 viewsDarkHorse

Does anyone know if it will be showing on iFollow? They say they only show games that aren't 3pm on Saturday or on Sky - does red button count as being on Sky?
Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 12:38 - Aug 20 with 4769 viewsBlueinBrum

Derby sky sports red button Tuesday on 05:14 - Aug 20 by artsbossbeard

Sky Go is available throughout Europe now.

Regardless of geography, are we expecting it to be watchable via the app on an ipad?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024