Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serie A 17:43 - Aug 19 with 1282 viewsSporall

Any channels showing it this season? Can't see that it's on BT this season, or anywhere else on my tv schedule?
Serie A on 18:02 - Aug 19 with 1248 viewsSitfcB

No

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Serie A on 18:24 - Aug 19 with 1211 viewsmanchego

eleven sports.
La Liga also.
Quite cheap.
Serie A on 18:49 - Aug 19 with 1158 viewsSporall

Serie A on 18:24 - Aug 19 by manchego

eleven sports.
La Liga also.
Quite cheap.

Cheers mate. Can't cope without my fix of Serie A and in particular Roma.
Serie A on 18:52 - Aug 19 with 1154 viewsDevereuxxx

Serie A on 18:49 - Aug 19 by Sporall

Cheers mate. Can't cope without my fix of Serie A and in particular Roma.

I was also very disappointed when I realised today Serie A was no longer on BT Sports. Used to enjoy watching Roma on a Sunday evening.

More leagues going to subscription services, meaning more costs for the consumer. I'd much rather watch it on the box than having to faff around with laptops and ipads.
Serie A on 19:49 - Aug 19 with 1081 viewsSporall

Serie A on 18:52 - Aug 19 by Devereuxxx

I was also very disappointed when I realised today Serie A was no longer on BT Sports. Used to enjoy watching Roma on a Sunday evening.

More leagues going to subscription services, meaning more costs for the consumer. I'd much rather watch it on the box than having to faff around with laptops and ipads.

Yes its another £50pa on top of the Sky and BT I already pay for. BT may be for the boot if it doesn't have Serie A, and I rarely watch MotoGP these days. That just leaves the Champions League / Europa League which is hardly with £38.49 a month!
Serie A on 19:54 - Aug 19 with 1071 viewsJ2BLUE

Bet 365 streaming every game from La Liga and Serie A.

'As well as Live Streaming every top-flight game from Spain and Italy, we will also have live coverage of the German Bundesliga, French Ligue 1, Dutch Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga and more.'

All you need is a funded account. Deposit a tenner and place a 50p acca each week or something.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024