Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTD Paul Ince 22:49 - Aug 19 with 1565 viewsOldsmoker

Man Utd were a horror show weren't they?
Ince "They weren't THAT good"
Worse than a horror show from an ex Man Utd player.
OUCH!

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

MOTD Paul Ince on 22:54 - Aug 19 with 1520 viewspointofblue

Can't help but think the pundits are going slightly overboard about this though - anyone would think they lost 5-0 the way United are being ripped to shreads. Yes, they were poor but they don't have a right to win every game.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

MOTD Paul Ince on 22:56 - Aug 19 with 1513 viewsOldsmoker

MOTD Paul Ince on 22:54 - Aug 19 by pointofblue

Can't help but think the pundits are going slightly overboard about this though - anyone would think they lost 5-0 the way United are being ripped to shreads. Yes, they were poor but they don't have a right to win every game.

I have a life-long grievance with Manure and as a Town fan you should know why that is. I love it when they lose and I want them to get thumped every game.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 22:58]

MOTD Paul Ince on 23:00 - Aug 19 with 1490 viewspointofblue

MOTD Paul Ince on 22:56 - Aug 19 by Oldsmoker

I have a life-long grievance with Manure and as a Town fan you should know why that is. I love it when they lose and I want them to get thumped every game.

Me too. Just getting tired of the 'woe are they' every time they lose though; the pundits need to change the record.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

MOTD Paul Ince on 23:00 - Aug 19 with 1491 viewsgtsb

MOTD Paul Ince on 22:56 - Aug 19 by Oldsmoker

What is the grievance for then. I've followed Town all my life, I'm 52, and I'm struggling to think of why apart from the 9-0 of course.
MOTD Paul Ince on 23:01 - Aug 19 with 1471 viewsOldsmoker

MOTD Paul Ince on 23:00 - Aug 19 by gtsb

What is the grievance for then. I've followed Town all my life, I'm 52, and I'm struggling to think of why apart from the 9-0 of course.

MOTD Paul Ince on 23:18 - Aug 19 with 1402 viewsVaughan8

He's just said Watford's first goal could be goal of the season.

Does he mean so far, or does he mean it could win goal of the season?

He wasn't a very good manager, probably a worse pundit. Some of these people are stealing a living.
MOTD Paul Ince on 23:49 - Aug 19 with 1330 viewsstonojnr

MOTD Paul Ince on 23:00 - Aug 19 by pointofblue

Me too. Just getting tired of the 'woe are they' every time they lose though; the pundits need to change the record.

but they cant as Wenger is gone so they cant complain Arsenal arent winning the league :) so its going to be Man Utd till Mourinho either gets them winning, or throws a tantrum and leaves
MOTD Paul Ince on 11:29 - Aug 20 with 986 viewsNo9

MOTD Paul Ince on 22:54 - Aug 19 by pointofblue

MOTD2 spent far too much time on MU the BBC seem to have some personnel who think MU are more important than they really are
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024