Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage 16:28 - Aug 20 with 13220 viewsitfcjoe

Sky Sports will be one camera coverage whereas iFollow will be 4 camera

But iFollow is £10 a game, which seems a bit steep

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:30 - Aug 20 with 6220 viewsgeg1992

Can iFollow be paid for individually? I'd happily pay £10 to watch Ipswich play on TV tbh.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:30 - Aug 20 with 6213 viewsitfcjoe

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:30 - Aug 20 by geg1992

Can iFollow be paid for individually? I'd happily pay £10 to watch Ipswich play on TV tbh.

Yeah, tomorrows game will be £10

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:31 - Aug 20 with 6201 viewsReusersTown

Is ifollow no longer £5 per individual game?
Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:31 - Aug 20 with 6205 viewsgeg1992

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:30 - Aug 20 by itfcjoe

Nice one! Didn't realise Sky Sports was only 1 camera!

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:33 - Aug 20 with 6193 viewsitfcjoe

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:31 - Aug 20 by ReusersTown

Is ifollow no longer £5 per individual game?

I'm not sure how it is for those abroad, or with a VPN - but it's £10 a game for UK subscribers to watch legally - but with the 4 cameras opposed to Sky's one.

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:34 - Aug 20 with 6175 viewsReusersTown

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:33 - Aug 20 by itfcjoe

I'm not sure how it is for those abroad, or with a VPN - but it's £10 a game for UK subscribers to watch legally - but with the 4 cameras opposed to Sky's one.

Ok, thanks.
Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:36 - Aug 20 with 6164 viewsJ2BLUE

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:30 - Aug 20 by itfcjoe

It's going to be on Now TV which will be Sky coverage for £7.99 with Sky Sports day pass. If people have an Xbox or similar they can also download the Now TV app and watch on full screen.

I'm sure I saw on the website that ifollow misweek games will have the full camera coverage. I will try and find the link. Might be wrong.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:40 - Aug 20 with 6143 viewsTractorJack

That is a bit much when it's usually only 6 Euros.

Sometimes the camera switching can be annoying if it's done badly. Be handy if it includes replays though as that's the main thing missing from the usual streams. I know you can rewind yourself but it takes too long so you end up missing the restart.
Login to get fewer ads

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:40 - Aug 20 with 6139 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is this a one off as I thought you could only watch iFollow with a VPN or if you were abroad?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:41 - Aug 20 with 6136 viewsTractorJack

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:40 - Aug 20 by GlasgowBlue

Is this a one off as I thought you could only watch iFollow with a VPN or if you were abroad?

It's for any non Saturday 3pm kick offs I believe.
Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:42 - Aug 20 with 6131 viewsIllinoisblue

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:33 - Aug 20 by itfcjoe

for those of us over the pond, I'm not sure there's ever been a pay-per-game option; just $140 upfront for the whole season. Despite claims of improvements, it's still far from a seamless experience.

Blackburn - not shown on iFollow as game was (oddly) being streamed live on ESPN+

Rotherham - was shown and the video and Radio Suffolk comms was working. However, the clock and score graphic was not working.

Villa - video only, no Radio Suffolk commentary

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:44 - Aug 20 with 6104 viewsSamWhiteUK

I'm going to give Sky a go on this occassion (I'm already paying enough for it...) but might switch to iFollow in future.
Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:44 - Aug 20 with 6099 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:42 - Aug 20 by Illinoisblue

for those of us over the pond, I'm not sure there's ever been a pay-per-game option; just $140 upfront for the whole season. Despite claims of improvements, it's still far from a seamless experience.

Blackburn - not shown on iFollow as game was (oddly) being streamed live on ESPN+

Rotherham - was shown and the video and Radio Suffolk comms was working. However, the clock and score graphic was not working.

I think you could pay six quid a game if you were abroad. I have a "cough" friend who was doing that at the beginning of last season through a VPN. In fact the first game against Milwall was free for some reason.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 16:51]

Iron Lion Zion

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:44 - Aug 20 with 6101 viewsTractorJack

I've always paid per game at 6 Euros each.
Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:45 - Aug 20 with 6090 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:41 - Aug 20 by TractorJack

It's for any non Saturday 3pm kick offs I believe.

That's good. Let's hope we have a bad winter weatherwise and have to postpone a few Saturday games to midweek.

Iron Lion Zion

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:45 - Aug 20 with 6091 viewsJ2BLUE

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:36 - Aug 20 by J2BLUE

It's going to be on Now TV which will be Sky coverage for £7.99 with Sky Sports day pass. If people have an Xbox or similar they can also download the Now TV app and watch on full screen.

I'm sure I saw on the website that ifollow misweek games will have the full camera coverage. I will try and find the link. Might be wrong.

What is the quality of the match coverage?
Every match on iFollow will come with single camera coverage as standard, with the feed enhanced with commentary and graphics. Championship clubs on the platform will see their eight rounds of midweek fixtures covered with multiple cameras.

https://ifollow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000234838-What-is-the-quality-o

Truly impaired.

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:46 - Aug 20 with 6084 viewsitfcjoe

You could last year for $/€6

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:46 - Aug 20 with 6078 viewsGlasgowBlue

OK. I get Sky Sports through BT so instead of Sky Sports channel it's Sky Main Event. Does anyone know if it will be on the red button on that channel?

Iron Lion Zion

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:47 - Aug 20 with 6075 viewsSamWhiteUK

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:44 - Aug 20 by GlasgowBlue

I think you could pay six quid a game if you were abroad. I have a "cough" friend who was doing that at the beginning of last season through a VPN. In fact the first game against Milwall was free for some reason.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 16:51]

Do you have to sign up "abroad", or can you just buy a match pass while "away"?
Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:50 - Aug 20 with 6061 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:47 - Aug 20 by SamWhiteUK

Do you have to sign up "abroad", or can you just buy a match pass while "away"?

I believe my "cough" friend just logged into his old Ipswich Player account and set his VPN to the USA and they took the money off the UK credit card they were already holding.

Iron Lion Zion

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:50 - Aug 20 with 6054 viewsJ2BLUE

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:46 - Aug 20 by GlasgowBlue

OK. I get Sky Sports through BT so instead of Sky Sports channel it's Sky Main Event. Does anyone know if it will be on the red button on that channel?

Do you have a Sky log in? If so, it might be worth downloading the Sky Sports app as a back up plan. The game will be on there.

Truly impaired.

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:53 - Aug 20 with 6034 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:50 - Aug 20 by J2BLUE

Do you have a Sky log in? If so, it might be worth downloading the Sky Sports app as a back up plan. The game will be on there.

Yes because I subscribe to NOW TV'S monthly entertainment package.

Iron Lion Zion

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:54 - Aug 20 with 6027 viewsbelgablue

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:50 - Aug 20 by J2BLUE

Will there be commentary on skysports?

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:55 - Aug 20 with 6021 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Is there any commentary on sky?

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:56 - Aug 20 with 6018 viewsJ2BLUE

Sky Sports red button vs iFollow coverage on 16:45 - Aug 20 by J2BLUE

What is the quality of the match coverage?
Every match on iFollow will come with single camera coverage as standard, with the feed enhanced with commentary and graphics. Championship clubs on the platform will see their eight rounds of midweek fixtures covered with multiple cameras.

https://ifollow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000234838-What-is-the-quality-o

Sorry Joe, just realised you were right in the first place and I read it wrong

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024