Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super U23s game tonight!!!!!!!! 21:34 - Aug 20 with 1458 viewswaggy24

Tonight's game was brilliant, competitive, attacking minded and players demanding the ball. Who ever was on the ball they always had a man to pass to and know one seemed to panic in possession which was really nice to see. Hews had a great game but went off the second half. Row played brilliantly too, creating chances, good skills and looked lively. When Folami came on he looked good and had great touches throughout the second half. He also got a goal too which he will be pleased about. Lastly Emmanuel had a nice game too. Well done the BLUES!!!!!!!!

ITFC24

Super U23s game tonight!!!!!!!! on 21:35 - Aug 20 with 1427 viewsTractorCam

Lankester for me too was brilliant on the right, but MOTM between Emmanuel/Rowe

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Super U23s game tonight!!!!!!!! on 21:37 - Aug 20 with 1394 viewswaggy24

Super U23s game tonight!!!!!!!! on 21:35 - Aug 20 by TractorCam

Lankester for me too was brilliant on the right, but MOTM between Emmanuel/Rowe

I agree there was know one for us that did not play well.

ITFC24

Super U23s game tonight!!!!!!!! on 21:57 - Aug 20 with 1193 viewsHarry_Palmer

Competitive is certainly not a word I'd use to describe the game.

Some good performances from our boys but not sure how much you can read into them really, seeing as the opposition was so weak.
Super U23s game tonight!!!!!!!! on 23:29 - Aug 20 with 900 viewsmadmouse1959

Granted.....the opposition were not that good. There is certainly a buzz going on inside Portman Road though and the U-23 team took full advantage. At last the players on all levels are beginning to believe in their ability. Rowe....Morris.....Folami......Huws.....Emmanuel etc etc are all stepping forward with good performances .

Paul Hurst & co are the best thing that happened to this club in many years. He is doing something in months that never happened in the previous years. This could be a very interesting season if the right players play and the young players get a chance to be let off the lead.

shampoo dave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024