Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi Phil 22:08 - Aug 20 with 1043 viewsMelford

Have you heard about Gerard leaving Teenage Fanclub?
https://www.nme.com/news/music/teenage-fanclub-gerard-love-leaving-2018-tour-bas

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Oi Phil on 23:07 - Aug 20 with 943 viewsOldsmoker

First heard their track Everything Flows on a free tape of Indie hopefuls stuck to the front cover of Select magazine back in the late '80's. They didn't have a record deal then. I've still got the tape but no tape machine.
Followed their music ever since.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Oi Phil on 00:22 - Aug 21 with 899 viewsMelford

Oi Phil on 23:07 - Aug 20 by Oldsmoker

First heard their track Everything Flows on a free tape of Indie hopefuls stuck to the front cover of Select magazine back in the late '80's. They didn't have a record deal then. I've still got the tape but no tape machine.

I've got tickets for the 3 nights in London in November. Gerry's last gigs, never thought it would end like this. I got into them as a 15 year old and now I'm pushing 40 and they've always been there. Sad day. I know there's a lot worse going in the world than this right now to be sad about, but I'm pretty gutted.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Oi Phil on 01:16 - Aug 21 with 872 viewsvapour_trail

Oi Phil on 23:07 - Aug 20 by Oldsmoker

Same here, still got that tape also ( some classics on there, Paris angels, chapterhouse) and everything flows will always be in my desert island discs selection should I be asked to join.

Here’s the version you’re after

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024