Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow stoopid question 08:22 - Aug 21 with 2062 viewsCotty

Dear TWTD brethren,

It is not clear to me whether or not my iFollow subscription entitles me to watch the game or not. The article on the ITFC website sheds no light on this, and I'm trying to figure out if this will cost me £10 over my existing subscription. Your help in this endeavour is much appreciated, if you can offer any further informed insight.

Yours humbly,

Cotty

XXX
iFollow stoopid question on 08:36 - Aug 21 with 2024 viewsshoopdelang

I can't help you as I am also unsure. I don't think ITFC / iFollow have done very well in advertising this to be completely honest. By all accounts it should be pretty straightforward IE sign up here via this link at this exact cost and you will have access to these fixtures this month / these fixtures throughout the season.
iFollow stoopid question on 08:40 - Aug 21 with 2012 viewsCotty

iFollow stoopid question on 08:36 - Aug 21 by shoopdelang

I can't help you as I am also unsure. I don't think ITFC / iFollow have done very well in advertising this to be completely honest. By all accounts it should be pretty straightforward IE sign up here via this link at this exact cost and you will have access to these fixtures this month / these fixtures throughout the season.

In a way I'm glad that it's also not clear to other people, I thought I was going crazy. They could do with thinking about this stuff a bit more, that is if it is a significant source of income for the club.
iFollow stoopid question on 08:42 - Aug 21 with 1999 viewsGlasgowBlue

I had assumed it was a tenner to buy the game regardless of whether you subscribe or not. But you are correct, it doesn’t make it clear.

The only way to find out is to try and watch it without paying and if you get a message saying you need to upgrade then quickly pay the tenner.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

iFollow stoopid question on 08:43 - Aug 21 with 2006 viewsCotty

iFollow stoopid question on 08:36 - Aug 21 by shoopdelang

Hmmm, this seems to suggest that video is not included in subscriptions.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe
iFollow stoopid question on 08:45 - Aug 21 with 1999 viewsCotty

iFollow stoopid question on 08:42 - Aug 21 by GlasgowBlue

I had assumed it was a tenner to buy the game regardless of whether you subscribe or not. But you are correct, it doesn’t make it clear.

The only way to find out is to try and watch it without paying and if you get a message saying you need to upgrade then quickly pay the tenner.

See below, I think you're right. I'd be happy paying £10 IF (and it's a big if) the stream works reliably. From my experiences of problems with the radio streams, I'm not holding my breath!
iFollow stoopid question on 08:47 - Aug 21 with 1985 viewsLankHenners

iFollow stoopid question on 08:45 - Aug 21 by Cotty

See below, I think you're right. I'd be happy paying £10 IF (and it's a big if) the stream works reliably. From my experiences of problems with the radio streams, I'm not holding my breath!

I'm not in the same boat but I did wonder about this last night and whilst not clear it does seem like it's an extra payment. Share your concerns about the quality - have seen several complaints in the past about video/audio being out of sync etc.!

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

iFollow stoopid question on 08:58 - Aug 21 with 1961 viewsgordon

I don't think anyone truly understands what 'ifollow' is, what it entitles you to, and where it takes you if you agree to follow.

A 'now TV' sky sports day pass is 7.99, by the way, and it seems to suggest the derby ipswich game is available, so this could be worth looking into, but there's no way I'm trying it first.

https://www.nowtv.com/sky-sports-live
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 8:58]
iFollow stoopid question on 09:05 - Aug 21 with 1923 viewsuefacup81

iFollow stoopid question on 08:58 - Aug 21 by gordon

I don't think anyone truly understands what 'ifollow' is, what it entitles you to, and where it takes you if you agree to follow.

A 'now TV' sky sports day pass is 7.99, by the way, and it seems to suggest the derby ipswich game is available, so this could be worth looking into, but there's no way I'm trying it first.

Unless they've changed the platform, I'm not sure you can get Red Button services on Now TV.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Login to get fewer ads

iFollow stoopid question on 09:15 - Aug 21 with 1885 viewsnoggin

iFollow stoopid question on 08:45 - Aug 21 by Cotty

I've watched both games this season from abroad and have had no issues. There was commentary for the Rotherham game and it was in time with play. No rebooting and good quality picture.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 9:16]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

iFollow stoopid question on 09:35 - Aug 21 with 1834 viewsCotty

iFollow stoopid question on 08:58 - Aug 21 by gordon

Oh interesting, I couldn't find this out earlier, thank you. I'd rather give the club £10 than Murdoch £8, but if it comes to reliability, now TV wins hands down...
iFollow stoopid question on 09:48 - Aug 21 with 1780 viewsurbanblue

iFollow stoopid question on 09:35 - Aug 21 by Cotty

Oh interesting, I couldn't find this out earlier, thank you. I'd rather give the club £10 than Murdoch £8, but if it comes to reliability, now TV wins hands down...

I have been using ifollow and the quality is much better this season then last. For the Rotherham game the Radio Suffolk commentary was even in time with the stream!

About subscribing. It is free to sign up with ifollow. You add your credit card details. Nothing happens until you purchase something. ie a Match Day pass.
iFollow stoopid question on 09:52 - Aug 21 with 1762 viewsnoggin

iFollow stoopid question on 09:48 - Aug 21 by urbanblue

I have been using ifollow and the quality is much better this season then last. For the Rotherham game the Radio Suffolk commentary was even in time with the stream!

About subscribing. It is free to sign up with ifollow. You add your credit card details. Nothing happens until you purchase something. ie a Match Day pass.

Why is the match pass twice the price in the UK? Seems a bit unfair.

iFollow stoopid question on 10:11 - Aug 21 with 1703 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

iFollow stoopid question on 09:52 - Aug 21 by noggin

Why is the match pass twice the price in the UK? Seems a bit unfair.

Get a VPN and then its only a fiver
iFollow stoopid question on 10:18 - Aug 21 with 1677 viewsnoggin

iFollow stoopid question on 10:11 - Aug 21 by LeighOnSeaBlue

Get a VPN and then its only a fiver

I'm abroad so only pay a fiver.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024