Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream 09:03 - Aug 21 with 2111 viewsgordon

Just use the ether cable to redirect the Ifollow meta-link
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 9:03]
The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 09:33 - Aug 21 with 2034 viewsGuthrum

Just remember not to cross the streams.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 10:13 - Aug 21 with 1965 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Is this thread available in English?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 10:16 - Aug 21 with 1954 viewsSuperblue95

The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 10:13 - Aug 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Is this thread available in English?

Glad I'm not the only one who's head nearly exploded trying to understand this

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 10:19 - Aug 21 with 1947 viewsgordon

The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 09:33 - Aug 21 by Guthrum

Just remember not to cross the streams.

Remember to tilt your computer at 5-10 degrees perpendicularly opposite to the direction of the router to assist with stream flow. Breaking it down, the internet is basically just hyper-energised gravity.
The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 10:58 - Aug 21 with 1873 viewsBlueinBrum

The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 10:19 - Aug 21 by gordon

Remember to tilt your computer at 5-10 degrees perpendicularly opposite to the direction of the router to assist with stream flow. Breaking it down, the internet is basically just hyper-energised gravity.

Tonight's game will be broadcast using an area of the internet the size of Ireland.
The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 11:16 - Aug 21 with 1848 viewsskyblue23

The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 10:16 - Aug 21 by Superblue95

Glad I'm not the only one who's head nearly exploded trying to understand this

You mean you don't understand about grapefeeding the offset stream using the ethernet cable at a 5-10 degree angle pointing at Ireland? I've just done mine..

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 12:04 - Aug 21 with 1775 viewsNo9

Ensuring both the gigglypin & Pho-Pho valve are in place and correctly timed
The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 13:02 - Aug 21 with 1713 viewsgordon

The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 11:16 - Aug 21 by skyblue23

You mean you don't understand about grapefeeding the offset stream using the ethernet cable at a 5-10 degree angle pointing at Ireland? I've just done mine..

Can you do a batch-processed DM of the set-up so we don't get loads of numpties asking later.
Login to get fewer ads

The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 13:03 - Aug 21 with 1707 viewsgordon

The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 13:02 - Aug 21 by gordon

Can you do a batch-processed DM of the set-up so we don't get loads of numpties asking later.

What a load of nonsense. I meant PM obviously.
The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 14:00 - Aug 21 with 1649 viewsskyblue23

The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 13:02 - Aug 21 by gordon

Already ran the report and it's triggering a multiple cable strength felangie so all looking good for tonights game!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 18:11 - Aug 21 with 1563 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 10:19 - Aug 21 by gordon

This is where I've been going wrong..........thanks! Should I wear wellington boots?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The Town match is available tonight on Grapefeed if you sync the offset stream on 20:42 - Aug 21 with 1464 viewseireblue

Dammit, went for a beer tripped over the ether, and now I have a kink in my meta-verse.

Do I twist the red button left or right to get back in?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024