Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. 21:42 - Aug 21 with 1457 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Poll: W or W

Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 21:48 - Aug 21 with 1422 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Yes or another player a hell of a lot closer.

I just can’t see us getting more than 1 goal. Jackson oooks more of a threat!
Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 22:36 - Aug 21 with 1389 viewsBLUEBEAT

Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 21:48 - Aug 21 by BtreeBlueBlood

Yes or another player a hell of a lot closer.

I just can’t see us getting more than 1 goal. Jackson oooks more of a threat!

4-4-2 preferably for this league

But 4-4-1-1 is better than current style

Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 14:06 - Aug 25 with 1326 viewsBLUEBEAT

Paul Hurst said he read my post.

Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 14:08 - Aug 25 with 1317 viewspointofblue

Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 14:06 - Aug 25 by BLUEBEAT

Paul Hurst said he read my post.

After his robust defence of the formation I doubt Hurst has switched to 4-4-2; it will be 4-3-3 with Jackson on the left.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

on 14:09 - Aug 25 with 1303 views_

Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 14:08 - Aug 25 by pointofblue

After his robust defence of the formation I doubt Hurst has switched to 4-4-2; it will be 4-3-3 with Jackson on the left.

Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 14:11 - Aug 25 with 1287 viewsBLUEBEAT

Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 14:08 - Aug 25 by pointofblue

It’ll be 4-4-2

Hurst is a tease

on 14:20 - Aug 25 with 1258 views_

Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 14:11 - Aug 25 by BLUEBEAT

It’ll be 4-4-2

Hurst is a tease

Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 14:28 - Aug 25 with 1237 viewsmadmouse1959

on 14:09 - Aug 25 by _

We need to get rid of the 5 man defence. If anything, one of the defenders could step forward now & again. You,ll see a 2 -3 man defence in the premiership because they are able to press higher up the pitch and still have the legs to track back and defend in numbers.

This is where it is important to stop giving the ball away because of sloppy passing. Or long balls hoping someone will get on the end of it. There has to be more movement and attacking through the middle as well as the flanks.

shampoo dave

Login to get fewer ads

Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 14:31 - Aug 25 with 1224 viewsjjblue84

Jackson starting his first game out of position, must be frustrating!
Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 14:39 - Aug 25 with 1202 viewsRyorry

Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 14:28 - Aug 25 by madmouse1959

We need to get rid of the 5 man defence. If anything, one of the defenders could step forward now & again. You,ll see a 2 -3 man defence in the premiership because they are able to press higher up the pitch and still have the legs to track back and defend in numbers.

This is where it is important to stop giving the ball away because of sloppy passing. Or long balls hoping someone will get on the end of it. There has to be more movement and attacking through the middle as well as the flanks.

And top fitness levels.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 14:40 - Aug 25 with 1201 viewsBLUEBEAT

Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 14:31 - Aug 25 by jjblue84

Jackson starting his first game out of position, must be frustrating!

Freddie’s jealous...

Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 14:44 - Aug 25 with 1188 viewsBluebell

Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 14:40 - Aug 25 by BLUEBEAT

Freddie’s jealous...

I expect all of our old players are. Only Chambers, Bart and Knudsen original players.

8 new players with Roberts on the bench.

Come on you Blues.

I have been saying from the start of the season we need 2 strikers starting. We will win this as it is the first game I have missed!
Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 14:48 - Aug 25 with 1173 viewsjjblue84

Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 14:40 - Aug 25 by BLUEBEAT

Freddie’s jealous...

Haha, I thought Freddie’s official position was ‘out of position’
Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 14:54 - Aug 25 with 1151 viewsRyorry

Need 2 up front. That’s all I’m going to say. on 14:44 - Aug 25 by Bluebell

I expect all of our old players are. Only Chambers, Bart and Knudsen original players.

8 new players with Roberts on the bench.

Come on you Blues.

I have been saying from the start of the season we need 2 strikers starting. We will win this as it is the first game I have missed!

I like that PH is quickly willing to try changing the system after our earlier struggles.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024