Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things that must happen 07:43 - Aug 22 with 3015 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Must replace Malcolm Webster, Bart has gone from our standout player to possibly one of the worst (his not even made a save yet this season has he)

Must bring in another centre half and at least one striker

Donacien looks solid enough as does Nsiala, Nolan you can see signs that when his up to the right level of fitness will be a player, Edwards is going to be fine, however huge question marks over the two strikers so far.
Things that must happen on 07:46 - Aug 22 with 2360 viewsSamWhiteUK

The current goalkeeper coach was Webster's assistant. Doubt that much has changed
Things that must happen on 07:47 - Aug 22 with 2348 viewshype313

Deary me the hyperbole has already gone into overdrive.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Things that must happen on 07:52 - Aug 22 with 2313 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Things that must happen on 07:46 - Aug 22 by SamWhiteUK

The current goalkeeper coach was Webster's assistant. Doubt that much has changed

I’m convinced some people think the new GK coach has changed up training to include ‘letting a few more in’ or something along those lines rather than trying to save the ball.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Things that must happen on 07:57 - Aug 22 with 2275 viewsazuremerlangus

“Player has dip in form once lucrative new contract is signed”

Never seen that before...

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Things that must happen on 08:10 - Aug 22 with 2219 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Things that must happen on 07:46 - Aug 22 by SamWhiteUK

So it’s a given an assistant can do the job just as well?!?
Things that must happen on 08:11 - Aug 22 with 2215 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Things that must happen on 07:52 - Aug 22 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I’m convinced some people think the new GK coach has changed up training to include ‘letting a few more in’ or something along those lines rather than trying to save the ball.

I’m not saying that but it may just be a case of his not good enough. Bart has had as many bad games already this season than he has had in his whole time with us before this season.
Things that must happen on 08:14 - Aug 22 with 2195 viewsPositivelyPortman

That first paragraph is the funniest comment that I’ve seen so far this season.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Things that must happen on 08:15 - Aug 22 with 2192 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Things that must happen on 07:57 - Aug 22 by azuremerlangus

“Player has dip in form once lucrative new contract is signed”

Never seen that before...

Now this I agree could be possible and if so needs to get his head straight. Hurst was always going to be reliant in the early days on the remaining players to hold the team together and they have been our biggest failures for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Things that must happen on 08:23 - Aug 22 with 2140 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Things that must happen on 08:14 - Aug 22 by PositivelyPortman

That first paragraph is the funniest comment that I’ve seen so far this season.

Ok chuckles in the interests of fairness what bit tickled your ribs??

It can’t of been Bart has gone from being our best player because I think the universe would agree he pretty much single handedly kept us in the division.

So it must have been his now one of the worst, what I mean is in the current team he is one of the biggest dissapointments. How can he go from pulling off brilliant save after brilliant save to not being able to catch the ball as he has done on each occasion this season. He didn’t make a single save against Blackburn or derby both had 2 shots on target, apologies however he did make a save against Rotherham and 2 fairly routine saves against villa. I take it all back his been different class.
Things that must happen on 08:25 - Aug 22 with 2132 viewsBrixtonBlue

The keeper's not going to suddenly forget everything he's learnt over the years just because the goalkeeper coach has left, you daft sod.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Things that must happen on 08:31 - Aug 22 with 2104 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Things that must happen on 08:25 - Aug 22 by BrixtonBlue

The keeper's not going to suddenly forget everything he's learnt over the years just because the goalkeeper coach has left, you daft sod.

If anything you only serve to enhance my view, I totally agree he hasn’t forgotten or had a memory lapse of any sort, however it doesn’t retract from the fact that his made more individual errors and seems to lack the confidence to come out and catch the ball. My point was he was one of the players Hurst was reliant upon performing in the early days whilst his charges caught up.
Things that must happen on 08:31 - Aug 22 with 2101 viewsWestover

If you listen to Bart's interview he said nothing has changed with the new coach.
Things that must happen on 08:31 - Aug 22 with 2097 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Things that must happen on 08:11 - Aug 22 by ColchesterBlue1985

I’m not saying that but it may just be a case of his not good enough. Bart has had as many bad games already this season than he has had in his whole time with us before this season.

So you think a 30 something experienced goalkeeper, our best player three years running, is now listening so intently to a new coach who isn’t good enough, that he punches, parries, catches and kicks wrong?

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Things that must happen on 08:33 - Aug 22 with 2082 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Things that must happen on 08:31 - Aug 22 by Westover

If you listen to Bart's interview he said nothing has changed with the new coach.

Yes but putting a rookie to follow somebody with experience of Webster who was v highly regarded was a risk. Anyway Hurst said he was going to give smith a chance so I guess we will see if that’s where the problem lies.
Things that must happen on 08:34 - Aug 22 with 2078 viewsartsbossbeard

Unexpected entrance into the Scapegoat league for both Bart & the goalie coach here.

"He's signed a new contract and now he's simply coasting".

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Things that must happen on 08:35 - Aug 22 with 2070 viewsTractorWood

Couple of decent stops against Villa.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Things that must happen on 08:39 - Aug 22 with 2053 viewsBrixtonBlue

Things that must happen on 08:23 - Aug 22 by ColchesterBlue1985

Ok chuckles in the interests of fairness what bit tickled your ribs??

It can’t of been Bart has gone from being our best player because I think the universe would agree he pretty much single handedly kept us in the division.

So it must have been his now one of the worst, what I mean is in the current team he is one of the biggest dissapointments. How can he go from pulling off brilliant save after brilliant save to not being able to catch the ball as he has done on each occasion this season. He didn’t make a single save against Blackburn or derby both had 2 shots on target, apologies however he did make a save against Rotherham and 2 fairly routine saves against villa. I take it all back his been different class.

FFS "HE'S"! Five or six times now you've posted "his" instead of "he's".

What do they teach in schools these days?!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Things that must happen on 08:40 - Aug 22 with 2040 viewsartsbossbeard

Things that must happen on 08:39 - Aug 22 by BrixtonBlue

"Of" instead of "Have" is more of a grammar crime, in my book.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Things that must happen on 08:41 - Aug 22 with 2031 viewsBrixtonBlue

Things that must happen on 08:31 - Aug 22 by ColchesterBlue1985

If anything you only serve to enhance my view, I totally agree he hasn’t forgotten or had a memory lapse of any sort, however it doesn’t retract from the fact that his made more individual errors and seems to lack the confidence to come out and catch the ball. My point was he was one of the players Hurst was reliant upon performing in the early days whilst his charges caught up.

He's just made a few mistakes. That's all. It's nothing to do with the goalkeeper coach leaving.

Things that must happen on 08:41 - Aug 22 with 2030 viewsGlebeTractor

Why have 3 strikers if we only play one up top?

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

Things that must happen on 08:46 - Aug 22 with 2004 viewsBrixtonBlue

Things that must happen on 08:40 - Aug 22 by artsbossbeard

"Of" instead of "Have" is more of a grammar crime, in my book.

It's not more of a crime, it's equally as bad. But i haven't seen the his/he's mistake posted so frequently in such a short time as this chap is offering up, quite apart from the bonkers content.

Things that must happen on 08:47 - Aug 22 with 1997 viewsBlueboys_1970

Did you miss the save towards the end v Villa?
Things that must happen on 08:49 - Aug 22 with 1985 viewsBadgerBajner

Things that must happen on 08:39 - Aug 22 by BrixtonBlue

How to overeact?
Things that must happen on 08:54 - Aug 22 with 1957 viewsBrixtonBlue

Things that must happen on 08:49 - Aug 22 by BadgerBajner

How to overeact?

Clearly.

Things that must happen on 08:54 - Aug 22 with 1956 viewsbraveblue

Bart has made a couple of mistakes. Last night was a deflection. No big deal.

Evans could spend a little if the transfer profit to bolster the squad but history does not encourage me to think he will.

System needs fine tuning but I don’t think we are too far away from being good.
41 games to go!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024