Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football firm 14:02 - Aug 22 with 45118 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Have Ipswich ever had a reputable football firm? what was it called? when were they about?

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Football firm on 14:03 - Aug 22 with 9658 viewsLeagueOne

Yeah, the GrowTheF'up

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Football firm on 14:04 - Aug 22 with 9647 viewsBlueBadger

There is no such thing as a 'reputable' firm.
Merely varying degrees of pathetic manbabyism.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Football firm on 14:05 - Aug 22 with 9643 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Football firm on 14:03 - Aug 22 by LeagueOne

Yeah, the GrowTheF'up

I'll take that as a no. I did think the clubs fans were typically pansies when it came to having a scrap.

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Football firm on 14:05 - Aug 22 with 9621 viewsBlueBadger

Football firm on 14:05 - Aug 22 by SimonCleggsNeck

I'll take that as a no. I did think the clubs fans were typically pansies when it came to having a scrap.

You appear to have spelt 'Ipswich turned out to be mostly consisting of grown-ups' wrongly there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Football firm on 14:07 - Aug 22 with 9605 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Football firm on 14:05 - Aug 22 by BlueBadger

You appear to have spelt 'Ipswich turned out to be mostly consisting of grown-ups' wrongly there.

My point still stands. If there ever was some bother we would be the first to evacuate the area. Nothing wrong with that just trying to collect the facts.

Football firm on 14:08 - Aug 22 with 9585 viewsLeagueOne

Yeah and most East Anglians can actually handle themselves better than a bunch of skin headed, beer bellied Wet Spam fans who think they are "ard".

Grow up.

Football firm on 14:08 - Aug 22 with 9584 viewsskyblue23

I feel like people are assuming you're trying to join an 'Ipswich Firm' and having a pop at you. Where as I understand it as you're just asking if there ever was one. Simple question really..

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Football firm on 14:09 - Aug 22 with 9576 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Football firm on 14:07 - Aug 22 by SimonCleggsNeck

My point still stands. If there ever was some bother we would be the first to evacuate the area. Nothing wrong with that just trying to collect the facts.

How very odd.
Login to get fewer ads

Football firm on 14:09 - Aug 22 with 9561 viewsLeagueOne

Football firm on 14:05 - Aug 22 by BlueBadger

Above average IQ = pansies according to the Jacamo brigade.

Football firm on 14:10 - Aug 22 with 9544 viewsBlueBadger

Football firm on 14:07 - Aug 22 by SimonCleggsNeck

Your attempt to 'just gather the facts' would be a lot more convincing were you not down voting anyone mocking The Big Lads and drivelling on about people being 'pansies' for being grown up enough not to indulge in pathetic hard-man posturing.

Football firm on 14:10 - Aug 22 with 9541 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Football firm on 14:08 - Aug 22 by LeagueOne

Yeah and most East Anglians can actually handle themselves better than a bunch of skin headed, beer bellied Wet Spam fans who think they are "ard".

Grow up.

I understand why your upset. its just there's no evidence that that backs up your claim that east anglian fans can handle themselves.

Football firm on 14:10 - Aug 22 with 9539 viewsAshFinland

Have you ever met any of the blithering cretins in town-centre pubs who claim to have once been members of the ICF? I think I'd rather be a 'pansy', thanks :)

"Ridicule is nothing to be scared of."

Football firm on 14:10 - Aug 22 with 9533 viewsGlebeTractor

Football firm on 14:04 - Aug 22 by BlueBadger

There is no such thing as a 'reputable' firm.
Merely varying degrees of pathetic manbabyism.

I got punched by a Swansea fan once, does that count?

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

Football firm on 14:11 - Aug 22 with 9516 viewsLeagueOne

Football firm on 14:08 - Aug 22 by skyblue23

I feel like people are assuming you're trying to join an 'Ipswich Firm' and having a pop at you. Where as I understand it as you're just asking if there ever was one. Simple question really..

What by then insulting us when we pointing out there wasn't one? Yeah some research...

Pansies haha!

Football firm on 14:13 - Aug 22 with 9493 viewsskyblue23

Football firm on 14:11 - Aug 22 by LeagueOne

What by then insulting us when we pointing out there wasn't one? Yeah some research...

Pansies haha!

Bit of a helmet aren't you..

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Football firm on 14:14 - Aug 22 with 9476 viewsLeagueOne

Football firm on 14:10 - Aug 22 by SimonCleggsNeck

I understand why your upset. its just there's no evidence that that backs up your claim that east anglian fans can handle themselves.

Is that a challenge? Haha!

Firstly but not having a firm we're installing "arder" than any of your Spam lot. We don't need 15 mates to beat up some 14 year old boy who supports another team, sorry.

We can also write English correctly and know where the caps lock is.

Football firm on 14:14 - Aug 22 with 9474 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Escaping behind the idea that we have higher IQ's and we are more grown up doesn't back up the point that we could handle ourselves. I understand our club has never been about that and that is fine but there's no need to get upset by it, it can be something to be proud of.

Football firm on 14:15 - Aug 22 with 9449 viewsLeagueOne

Football firm on 14:13 - Aug 22 by skyblue23

Bit of a helmet aren't you..

You are the one supporting the clearly pro football violence hard man, i'd say the helmet is firmly you - your a member of the FLA? Offended?

Football firm on 14:17 - Aug 22 with 9423 viewsLeagueOne

Football firm on 14:14 - Aug 22 by SimonCleggsNeck

Escaping behind the idea that we have higher IQ's and we are more grown up doesn't back up the point that we could handle ourselves. I understand our club has never been about that and that is fine but there's no need to get upset by it, it can be something to be proud of.

You should be in the the Cabinet with a U turn like that!

Football firm on 14:18 - Aug 22 with 9407 viewsKeno

Ransomes was quite a firm in its day

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Football firm on 14:19 - Aug 22 with 9398 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Football firm on 14:15 - Aug 22 by LeagueOne

You are the one supporting the clearly pro football violence hard man, i'd say the helmet is firmly you - your a member of the FLA? Offended?

When have I once promoted violence in football! I asked a question about our clubs history and you've took it so personally we may as well call you Karen and you're asking to speak to the supermarket manager!

I'm proud of our club and our family approach, I was just intrigued as the little research I have undertook doesn't come up with any violence related incidents in the prime of football hooliganism.

Football firm on 14:19 - Aug 22 with 9396 viewsskyblue23

Football firm on 14:15 - Aug 22 by LeagueOne

Clearly not supporting pro football violence. The guy asked if there has ever been a firm and when they were around? He didn't write 'Anybody know of any Ipswich firms I can join as I want to cave some heads in'. You've kicked off over a question.

Football firm on 14:19 - Aug 22 with 9383 viewsBlueBadger

Football firm on 14:18 - Aug 22 by Keno

Ransomes was quite a firm in its day

I understand you're quite 'firm' if you think too long about Penny Smith.

Football firm on 14:20 - Aug 22 with 9373 viewsLeagueOne

Football firm on 14:19 - Aug 22 by skyblue23

Clearly not supporting pro football violence. The guy asked if there has ever been a firm and when they were around? He didn't write 'Anybody know of any Ipswich firms I can join as I want to cave some heads in'. You've kicked off over a question.

Backtrackers hah! Classic.

Football firm on 14:22 - Aug 22 with 9362 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Football firm on 14:19 - Aug 22 by skyblue23

Exactly my friend. I am just trying to find out what the situation was as I am a newer fan to the club and these things aren't well documented in the media.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024