Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 23 with 13222 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34304/twtv-sheffield-wednesday-v-ipswich

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:57 - Aug 23 with 1428 viewsFrimleyBlue

nope didnt work gavla

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:58 - Aug 23 with 1424 viewsportmanking

signal is p*ss poor today
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:58 - Aug 23 with 1424 viewsFrimleyBlue

man buffer galore wtf

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:58 - Aug 23 with 1423 viewsGavTWTD

I reckon their wifi failed and he's working on his mobile

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:59 - Aug 23 with 1422 viewsdirtydingusmagee

waste of time ,no sound and pic stalls.
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:59 - Aug 23 with 1419 viewsnshearman1

Gee just can't get connected for more than a few seconds, giving up on this now
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:59 - Aug 23 with 1417 viewsGavTWTD

Ok, refresh again. Using the official site's feed

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:00 - Aug 23 with 1416 viewsleahcar88

I’ll just wait until the watch again article is up
Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:00 - Aug 23 with 1416 viewsdirtydingusmagee

got it now
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:00 - Aug 23 with 1416 viewsGavTWTD

Sorry, refresh again. Last time

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Aug 23 with 1416 viewsabingdon_blue

Gav out! :)
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Aug 23 with 1414 viewsGavTWTD

blame the club's wifi

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Aug 23 with 1412 viewsdirtydingusmagee

blame Mick
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:03 - Aug 23 with 1409 viewsleahcar88

Evans penny pinching again
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:04 - Aug 23 with 1408 viewsdirtydingusmagee

ask a proper question
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Aug 23 with 1406 viewsabingdon_blue

Sheffield Wed history channel....
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Aug 23 with 1406 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Still not working

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Aug 23 with 1406 viewsabingdon_blue

you are not missing much
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Aug 23 with 1406 viewsGiveusaWave

History lesson on Sheffield wednesday

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:09 - Aug 23 with 1406 viewsabingdon_blue

Can you ask his thoughts on the pedestrianisation of Sheffield city centre
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:14 - Aug 23 with 1399 viewsdirtydingusmagee

nearly as slow as Mourinho ,give hima shake .
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:29 - Aug 23 with 1372 viewsDeano69

Was this filmed using a potato?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:30 - Aug 23 with 1371 viewsGavTWTD

Close, I think the wifi was powered by a potato battery

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:31 - Aug 23 with 1369 viewsDeano69

lol

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024