Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EADT reporting that move for Tilt is "moving closer" 16:33 - Aug 23 with 1738 viewsITFCBlues

Blackpool now willing to sanction move...

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

EADT reporting that move for Tilt is "moving closer" on 16:38 - Aug 23 with 1702 viewsKieran_Knows

Finally.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

EADT reporting that move for Tilt is "moving closer" on 16:41 - Aug 23 with 1675 viewsclive_baker

Sounds like it might have tilted in our favour?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

EADT reporting that move for Tilt is "moving closer" on 16:45 - Aug 23 with 1633 viewsBrixtonBlue

EADT reporting that move for Tilt is "moving closer" on 16:41 - Aug 23 by clive_baker

Sounds like it might have tilted in our favour?

I hear he's fit.

Lean.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

EADT reporting that move for Tilt is "moving closer" on 17:50 - Aug 23 with 1441 viewslazyblue

I did say this was a done deal although it's gone on 4 weeks longer than expected.
EADT reporting that move for Tilt is "moving closer" on 17:54 - Aug 23 with 1419 viewsBinner

EADT reporting that move for Tilt is "moving closer" on 17:50 - Aug 23 by lazyblue

I did say this was a done deal although it's gone on 4 weeks longer than expected.

Then it wasn't (and still isn't) a "done deal".

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

EADT reporting that move for Tilt is "moving closer" on 18:11 - Aug 23 with 1346 viewsMrTown

Would imagine they realised during the winter transfer window, he will only have 6 months left on his contract and would be free to speak to other clubs.

They have probably hit the panic button and now are going to cash in at his highest value.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

EADT reporting that move for Tilt is "moving closer" on 18:28 - Aug 23 with 1283 viewsmoughm

Would be great news. Toto right side and Tilt left side centre back

COME ON YOU BLUES!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024