Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Days Beer Co... 14:54 - Aug 24 with 4435 viewsTIB

As some of you know, I've been busy the last year or so creating a beer brand, better known as Away Days...our ethos..."creating beautiful beer in celebration of the beautiful game".

First off I'd like to apologise for the delay in release...I'd hoped to have all three beers out for the opening weekend of the season but things out of control have delayed the release. That said, I just got my first bottles of "Golden Goal" bottled on Tuesday (see video below)...our 4.4% Craft Lager available in craft keg and 330ml bottle.

As a thank you for the patience and help a lot of you have given me with this...I want to announce the first of two ITFC themed beers soon to be available in Suffolk and online...so without further delay...I give you...BONCHO!!! A 4.2% Black (dark) Ale...available in cask and 500ml bottle...it's sure to "Quenchev your thirst".

If you are on Facebook or Instagram...please go give me a follow @awaydaysbeer

Hopefully within the next month you will start to see the beers available in Suffolk and I can announce the third and final beer in the debut lineup.

Thanks again for all the help and support and hopefully I can share a pint of Away Days with some of you soon

TIB aka Josh

[Post edited 24 Aug 2018 14:54]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Away Days Beer Co... on 15:47 - Aug 24 with 4354 viewsBerlinBlue

Best of luck with the venture!
Away Days Beer Co... on 16:06 - Aug 24 with 4335 viewsTIB

Away Days Beer Co... on 15:47 - Aug 24 by BerlinBlue

Best of luck with the venture!

Cheers Berlin

Away Days Beer Co... on 16:30 - Aug 24 with 4308 viewsitfcjoe

Look forward to trying one

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Away Days Beer Co... on 16:37 - Aug 24 with 4285 viewsDennyx4

Away Days Beer Co... on 16:30 - Aug 24 by itfcjoe

Look forward to trying one

Nice one - Boncho is a good name for a beer!
Away Days Beer Co... on 16:52 - Aug 24 with 4261 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'll try them in 6 months time...

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Away Days Beer Co... on 17:20 - Aug 24 with 4230 viewsTIB

Away Days Beer Co... on 16:37 - Aug 24 by Dennyx4

Nice one - Boncho is a good name for a beer!

It's where it all started to be fair...I said it'd be great to go to a bar and say "I'll have four pints of Boncho please barman"

Away Days Beer Co... on 17:55 - Aug 24 with 4180 viewsWe_hate_Norwich

Always up for trying new beers and supporting the small guy.

Where online are these available please - I'm not on FB or Instagram.

I just don't like the colours Yellow and Green.

Away Days Beer Co... on 18:01 - Aug 24 with 4172 viewsSpruceMoose

Congratulations!

I look forward to sampling this when you get round to distributing stateside.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2018 18:02]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Away Days Beer Co... on 18:29 - Aug 24 with 4125 viewslowhouseblue

congratulations. i like the marketing - look forward to trying the beer.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Away Days Beer Co... on 19:01 - Aug 24 with 4093 viewsTIB

Away Days Beer Co... on 17:55 - Aug 24 by We_hate_Norwich

Always up for trying new beers and supporting the small guy.

Where online are these available please - I'm not on FB or Instagram.

I'll keep you all in the loop with where they are selling

Away Days Beer Co... on 19:04 - Aug 24 with 4090 viewsSuperfrans

Congratulations. Great idea. Make sure you let us all know where to order some online won’t you. 👍🏻

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Away Days Beer Co... on 19:28 - Aug 24 with 4074 viewsTIB

Away Days Beer Co... on 19:04 - Aug 24 by Superfrans

Congratulations. Great idea. Make sure you let us all know where to order some online won’t you. 👍🏻

I certainly will. This idea partly stemmed from the feelings of discontent last season so I wanted to try and bring some excitement back to all fans (of drinking age)...in the form of beer I'll keep you all in the loop.

Away Days Beer Co... on 23:31 - Aug 24 with 3977 viewsmos

I can’t even *legally* drink beer, but this is awesome and I can picture this business doing well.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

on 08:52 - Aug 25 with 3886 views_

Away Days Beer Co... on 09:42 - Aug 25 with 3851 viewsbobbyramsey

Anybody who makes decent beer will have my undying support..................
Away Days Beer Co... on 10:42 - Aug 25 with 3828 viewsTIB

Away Days Beer Co... on 09:42 - Aug 25 by bobbyramsey

Anybody who makes decent beer will have my undying support..................

I'm confident of the three beers launching, one will tick the boX for your tipple bobby
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 10:43]

Away Days Beer Co... on 14:42 - Aug 25 with 3732 viewsDBaldy

Good work. I'm always on the lookout for new beer (currently drinking an Italian brewed New England style IPA!) so I'll definitely try these
Away Days Beer Co... on 16:33 - Aug 25 with 3693 viewsfloridablue

Good luck with this and a good choice of name for your Black Ale! Any thoughts on shipping some out across the pond? Only English brewed beer I've ever seen on the shelf in the local supermarket stores (there are others in specific wine and beer outlets) are Bass Ale and Newcastle Ale, both I give a miss. More and more craft brews appear from every State and more and more Micro Breweries keep opening up and I was in one locally last night! When Orlando City Club purchased land in a run down 'hood' area named Parramore a few guys spotted the potential to open a Brewery almost next door and called one of their brews 'Purple Mane" after the Lions and Colours of the Club, slammed on match days!
Away Days Beer Co... on 14:07 - Aug 27 with 3588 viewsTIB

Away Days Beer Co... on 16:33 - Aug 25 by floridablue

Good luck with this and a good choice of name for your Black Ale! Any thoughts on shipping some out across the pond? Only English brewed beer I've ever seen on the shelf in the local supermarket stores (there are others in specific wine and beer outlets) are Bass Ale and Newcastle Ale, both I give a miss. More and more craft brews appear from every State and more and more Micro Breweries keep opening up and I was in one locally last night! When Orlando City Club purchased land in a run down 'hood' area named Parramore a few guys spotted the potential to open a Brewery almost next door and called one of their brews 'Purple Mane" after the Lions and Colours of the Club, slammed on match days!

My dad is American and one of my cousins in the States works for Shipyard and we have been discussing recently the rise in craft beer and breweries stateside. Purple Mane is a good name for a beer...I'll have to have a look for that.

I've come across information about exporting in regards to licenses, being new though its something I haven't considered. Let me look into it though as potentially I could find an online retailer here that ships outside of the UK

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024