Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... 11:35 - Aug 25 with 2369 viewsITFC_Forever

His mind’s about to be blown.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 11:37 - Aug 25 with 2364 viewsStuartBrett8

Seems to be getting lot's of work between BT, Sky and the BBC, good for him :)

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 11:43 - Aug 25 with 2354 viewsSitfcB

They asked him on Soccer AM how he would set up against Man City and he said he’d set up to attack and press them.... 🤔🤪
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 11:51]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 11:48 - Aug 25 with 2331 viewsJ2BLUE

Good, I really like him and want to see him get work. The only sad thing about him being a pundit is that it doesn't help TC.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 11:48 - Aug 25 with 2320 viewsTonytown

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 11:43 - Aug 25 by SitfcB

They asked him on Soccer AM how he would set up against Man City and he said he’d set up to attack and press them.... 🤔🤪

His team would be

Bart

Chambers Chambers Chambers Chambers

Chambers Chambers Skuse Chambers Chambers

Chambers
Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 11:50 - Aug 25 with 2314 viewsITFC_Forever

He wouldn’t know where to start.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 12:12 - Aug 25 with 2240 viewsJohnny_Boy

Everyone knows he'd field an under-strength team in favour of winning the following week against an easier side.
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:14 - Aug 25 with 2233 viewsJohnny_Boy

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 11:37 - Aug 25 by StuartBrett8

Seems to be getting lot's of work between BT, Sky and the BBC, good for him :)

Charm Offensive.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 12:16]
Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 12:20 - Aug 25 with 2205 viewstextbackup

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 11:48 - Aug 25 by J2BLUE

Good, I really like him and want to see him get work. The only sad thing about him being a pundit is that it doesn't help TC.

😂😂😂

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 12:21 - Aug 25 with 2193 viewsJ2BLUE

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 12:20 - Aug 25 by textbackup

😂😂😂

Go on...

Truly impaired.

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 12:29 - Aug 25 with 2177 viewsTractorWood

But then said when Wolves were drawing with Everton and Everton had 10 men, 'it's important not to lose'.

Prompting a shudder of deja vu.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 12:30]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 12:49 - Aug 25 with 2090 viewstextbackup

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 12:21 - Aug 25 by J2BLUE

Go on...

They aren’t joined at the friggin hip, I’m pretty sure TC is managing to get through life ok without MM.

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 12:53 - Aug 25 with 2071 viewsSuperblue95

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 12:49 - Aug 25 by textbackup

They aren’t joined at the friggin hip, I’m pretty sure TC is managing to get through life ok without MM.

He's still unemployed and going to find it difficult to get a job until Mick does

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 13:03 - Aug 25 with 2047 viewsJ2BLUE

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 12:49 - Aug 25 by textbackup

TC works in football and his previous roles have been mainly supporting MM.

MM has said similar himself about TC's career being linked to his.

Truly impaired.

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 13:41 - Aug 25 with 1941 viewsGluedtoBlue

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 11:48 - Aug 25 by Tonytown

His team would be

Bart

Chambers Chambers Chambers Chambers

Chambers Chambers Skuse Chambers Chambers

Chambers

Is that the same Chambers and Skuse who have been regularly used by our new manager?

Just checking.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 13:49 - Aug 25 with 1916 viewsAlong

You really are a bunch of Muppets, this guy's had a very successful playing and managerial career, kept us up,got us in the playoffs, made us millions in profit, and seriously got town punching above thier weight when given no funds to spend. Could have slated town fans given how they treated him, but obviously more respectuful than you lot
Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 13:49 - Aug 25 with 1911 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 12:53 - Aug 25 by Superblue95

He's still unemployed and going to find it difficult to get a job until Mick does

I’m sure he’s amassed a few quid over the last few years. He’s hardly likely to be sleeping in shop doorways is he!
Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 14:02 - Aug 25 with 1854 viewstextbackup

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 13:03 - Aug 25 by J2BLUE

TC works in football and his previous roles have been mainly supporting MM.

MM has said similar himself about TC's career being linked to his.

But in life, I’m sure he’s ok

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 14:11 - Aug 25 with 1814 viewsJ2BLUE

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 14:02 - Aug 25 by textbackup

But in life, I’m sure he’s ok

Never said he wasn't.

Truly impaired.

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 14:12 - Aug 25 with 1813 viewsJohnny_Boy

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 13:49 - Aug 25 by Along

You really are a bunch of Muppets, this guy's had a very successful playing and managerial career, kept us up,got us in the playoffs, made us millions in profit, and seriously got town punching above thier weight when given no funds to spend. Could have slated town fans given how they treated him, but obviously more respectuful than you lot

He should be hot property.

But he's not.

Weird that.
Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 14:14 - Aug 25 with 1802 viewsJ2BLUE

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 14:12 - Aug 25 by Johnny_Boy

He should be hot property.

But he's not.

Weird that.

I think we all know his best role is firefighter. He'll be offered a decent job by Christmas.

Truly impaired.

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 14:19 - Aug 25 with 1788 viewsJohnny_Boy

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 14:14 - Aug 25 by J2BLUE

I think we all know his best role is firefighter. He'll be offered a decent job by Christmas.

Did he ever apply for the vacant Barnsley job in the summer?
That would have been a perfect fit for him.
Probably thought he was too good for L1.
Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 14:20 - Aug 25 with 1788 viewsJ2BLUE

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 14:19 - Aug 25 by Johnny_Boy

Did he ever apply for the vacant Barnsley job in the summer?
That would have been a perfect fit for him.
Probably thought he was too good for L1.

lol he's gone now mate, let your tears dry x

Truly impaired.

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 14:28 - Aug 25 with 1755 viewsJohnny_Boy

Mick in the studio for Wolves v Man City...... on 14:20 - Aug 25 by J2BLUE

lol he's gone now mate, let your tears dry x

Tears of utter joy.

A relic from a bygone era.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024