Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst thing is those morons singing “Bottom of the League at Portman Road”. (n/t) 17:14 - Aug 25 with 2574 viewsITFC_Forever

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Worst thing is those morons singing “Bottom of the League at Portman Road”. on 17:16 - Aug 25 with 2555 viewslongtimefan

Not if we beat them!
Worst thing is those morons singing “Bottom of the League at Portman Road”. on 17:16 - Aug 25 with 2554 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm going to look at the other fixtures and see if it's plausible we can sing it back to them at the final whistle.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Worst thing is those morons singing “Bottom of the League at Portman Road”. on 03:29 - Aug 26 with 2374 viewsallezlesbleus

Worst thing is those morons singing “Bottom of the League at Portman Road”. on 17:16 - Aug 25 by gainsboroughblue

I'm going to look at the other fixtures and see if it's plausible we can sing it back to them at the final whistle.

Nothing I'd like better, then them going 1 or 2 nil up and them crowing that at us, only for us to come back and do em, and then sing it back to them at the end of the game. COYBB
Worst thing is those morons singing “Bottom of the League at Portman Road”. on 00:48 - Aug 27 with 2129 viewsbritbiker

All the more fun when they get beaten by the bottom club. Farke will come under massive fan pressure if they lose..
Worst thing is those morons singing “Bottom of the League at Portman Road”. on 00:52 - Aug 27 with 2122 viewsJ2BLUE

Our fans really do find the most pathetic things to worry about.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Worst thing is those morons singing “Bottom of the League at Portman Road”. on 08:30 - Aug 27 with 1998 viewsITFC_Forever

Worst thing is those morons singing “Bottom of the League at Portman Road”. on 00:52 - Aug 27 by J2BLUE

Our fans really do find the most pathetic things to worry about.

You just stick to cooking...

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Worst thing is those morons singing “Bottom of the League at Portman Road”. on 08:40 - Aug 27 with 1971 viewsbluejacko

Not to worry I am sure that we will not even know they are there.
Just lots of noise from all areas please!
Worst thing is those morons singing “Bottom of the League at Portman Road”. on 08:44 - Aug 27 with 1952 viewsElephantintheRoom

Nothing much wrong with having an uncomfortable reality pointed out. Might be one that lingers as long as Rotherham defy gravity

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Login to get fewer ads

Worst thing is those morons singing “Bottom of the League at Portman Road”. on 16:36 - Aug 27 with 1798 viewsTractorgirlforever

If reading get beat on saturday wont they go below us?
Worst thing is those morons singing “Bottom of the League at Portman Road”. on 17:14 - Aug 27 with 1731 viewsJ2BLUE

Worst thing is those morons singing “Bottom of the League at Portman Road”. on 08:30 - Aug 27 by ITFC_Forever

You just stick to cooking...

Ok, you stick to increasingly desperate posts about things which may go wrong in the future.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Worst thing is those morons singing “Bottom of the League at Portman Road”. on 21:56 - Aug 27 with 1542 viewshoppy

Worst thing is those morons singing “Bottom of the League at Portman Road”. on 03:29 - Aug 26 by allezlesbleus

Nothing I'd like better, then them going 1 or 2 nil up and them crowing that at us, only for us to come back and do em, and then sing it back to them at the end of the game. COYBB

I’d prefer to keep a clean sheet to give a bit of confidence and return to form for Bart, and our strikers getting a Norfolk handful between them by both getting a hat trick to give them renewed confidence for us to get our season up and running, personally...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024