Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Kane challenge was worse than Toto's 20:25 - Aug 27 with 1659 viewsStenvict

Yet he only got a yellow...

Poll: What will be announced first?

That Kane challenge was worse than Toto's on 20:29 - Aug 27 with 1646 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Agreed and the commentary says how can you stop instantly after winning the ball.
Looked worse than Saturday s tackle
That Kane challenge was worse than Toto's on 20:29 - Aug 27 with 1646 viewsSuperblue95

We all know Totos red card was ridiculous but how long are we going to keep comparing his 'tackle' to those of other players. It happened and can't be changed so it's time to forget it and just hope it gets overturned.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

That Kane challenge was worse than Toto's on 20:43 - Aug 27 with 1604 viewsstrikalite

That Kane challenge was worse than Toto's on 20:29 - Aug 27 by BtreeBlueBlood

Agreed and the commentary says how can you stop instantly after winning the ball.
Looked worse than Saturday s tackle

Sliding in you simply can't, both players slid in, the ball was 55/45 in Toto's favour, laughable decision, wasn't even a free kick!
That Kane challenge was worse than Toto's on 20:54 - Aug 27 with 1552 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

That Kane challenge was worse than Toto's on 20:43 - Aug 27 by strikalite

Sliding in you simply can't, both players slid in, the ball was 55/45 in Toto's favour, laughable decision, wasn't even a free kick!

Forestieri looked like he made a late tackle on toto.
Oh let’s wait for the appeal but take other instances of no consistencies
That Kane challenge was worse than Toto's on 20:59 - Aug 27 with 1535 viewspoppiesman

Kane's was no more a yellow than ours was a red. Neither were fouls. Refs are getting worse season by season.
That Kane challenge was worse than Toto's on 08:56 - Aug 28 with 1361 viewsbluewein

That Kane challenge was worse than Toto's on 20:59 - Aug 27 by poppiesman

Kane's was no more a yellow than ours was a red. Neither were fouls. Refs are getting worse season by season.

I think you mean football is getting softer season by season.

It's a real sh1t state of affairs when people think that Kane tackle is even a foul ...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

That Kane challenge was worse than Toto's on 09:00 - Aug 28 with 1350 viewsHerbivore

Any tackle where either (a) there's an actual foul committed or (b) the follow through has taken them directly into the player rather than the opposing player initiating the contact is a worse challenge than Nsiala's. Unless there is something from another angle that isn't visible from the one we've all seen it is hands down the most ridiculous sending off I've ever witnessed. I'd have been miffed with a free kick going against us in that scenario, very miffed, to send him off was utterly bewildering.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

That Kane challenge was worse than Toto's on 09:30 - Aug 28 with 1323 viewsjaykay

That Kane challenge was worse than Toto's on 09:00 - Aug 28 by Herbivore

Any tackle where either (a) there's an actual foul committed or (b) the follow through has taken them directly into the player rather than the opposing player initiating the contact is a worse challenge than Nsiala's. Unless there is something from another angle that isn't visible from the one we've all seen it is hands down the most ridiculous sending off I've ever witnessed. I'd have been miffed with a free kick going against us in that scenario, very miffed, to send him off was utterly bewildering.

one of the differences was ,who was on the end of the tackle

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

That Kane challenge was worse than Toto's on 09:39 - Aug 28 with 1311 viewsBueller

That Kane challenge was worse than Toto's on 20:29 - Aug 27 by Superblue95

We all know Totos red card was ridiculous but how long are we going to keep comparing his 'tackle' to those of other players. It happened and can't be changed so it's time to forget it and just hope it gets overturned.

Exactly. I am sure it will happen again this season too, just the way it goes.
That Kane challenge was worse than Toto's on 09:44 - Aug 28 with 1306 viewsITFC_Forever

Pogba's was worse - he was lucky he missed, yet he got the free-kick.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

That Kane challenge was worse than Toto's on 10:01 - Aug 28 with 1286 viewsJETPower

That Kane challenge was worse than Toto's on 09:44 - Aug 28 by ITFC_Forever

Pogba's was worse - he was lucky he missed, yet he got the free-kick.

Moura had one that was worse too, studs to Jones's face
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024