Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Confirmed! We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! 11:16 - Aug 28 with 2168 viewsmoughm

Fingers Crossed
[Post edited 28 Aug 2018 11:20]

COME ON YOU BLUES!

We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! on 11:16 - Aug 28 with 2166 viewsmoughm

COME ON YOU BLUES!

We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card on 11:17 - Aug 28 with 2150 viewsPositivelyPortman

Question or statement?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Confirmed! We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! on 11:23 - Aug 28 with 2066 viewsgainsboroughblue

If it doesn't get overturned, there really is no point in the appeal system.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! on 11:24 - Aug 28 with 2042 viewsPositivelyPortman

We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! on 11:16 - Aug 28 by moughm

Sorry moughm, I meant to up mark that!

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Confirmed! We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! on 11:26 - Aug 28 with 2015 viewsKieran_Knows

Confirmed! We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! on 11:23 - Aug 28 by gainsboroughblue

Look how far away from the ball Forestieri is when Nsiala first makes contact with the ball?!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Confirmed! We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! on 11:28 - Aug 28 with 1999 viewsSitfcB

Confirmed! We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! on 11:23 - Aug 28 by gainsboroughblue

I hope ITFC sent this picture as part of the appeal.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Confirmed! We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! on 11:30 - Aug 28 with 1959 viewsWeirdFishes

Confirmed! We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! on 11:28 - Aug 28 by SitfcB

I'd not seen that still, what a shocker of a decision if that's not rescinded.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Confirmed! We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! on 11:32 - Aug 28 with 1939 viewsSteve_M

That and Bannon's petulant late lunge at Edwards that was only a yellow card because Edwards got up.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Confirmed! We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! on 11:38 - Aug 28 with 1900 viewsMetal_Hacker

The thing with the still is doesn't show any "follow through" which I'm certain the FA will use in order to not undermine one of their beloved officials !! Totally agree with you though

The other underlying fact is the non-reaction close to the "offence" from ours and their players , tells a story . It's not ,seemingly , until the ref blows his whistle Wednesday players react

Poll: If it were one or the other

Confirmed! We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! on 12:00 - Aug 28 with 1826 viewsBrixtonBlue

Confirmed! We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! on 11:38 - Aug 28 by Metal_Hacker

The thing with the still is doesn't show any "follow through" which I'm certain the FA will use in order to not undermine one of their beloved officials !! Totally agree with you though

The other underlying fact is the non-reaction close to the "offence" from ours and their players , tells a story . It's not ,seemingly , until the ref blows his whistle Wednesday players react

Unless Nsiala is moving at 100mph I'm not sure how any follow-through is relevant either.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Confirmed! We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! on 12:11 - Aug 28 with 1781 viewsFixed_It

If that was in a Prem game where all the pundits were slating the decision and hundreds of replays shown, we would easily win the appeal.
However, as we are not high-profile I fear they will back the ref as he had clear sight of the incident - even though he was obviously wrong!
[Post edited 28 Aug 2018 12:15]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Confirmed! We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! on 19:56 - Aug 28 with 1571 viewsFreddy

Confirmed! We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! on 11:30 - Aug 28 by WeirdFishes

I'd not seen that still, what a shocker of a decision if that's not rescinded.

Will be rescinded
Confirmed! We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! on 19:59 - Aug 28 with 1550 viewssparks

Confirmed! We are appealing the Nsiala Red Card! on 19:56 - Aug 28 by Freddy

Will be rescinded

I wouldnt bank on it. The FA, in just about every guise I encounter them in, are very ready and able to make perverse decisions in the interests of some warped sense of how things should be.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024