Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town interested in Cameron Jerome... 19:42 - Aug 28 with 2629 viewsKieran_Knows

... among other clubs. May have to scroll down to see.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-live-sterlin

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Town interested in Cameron Jerome... on 19:45 - Aug 28 with 2563 viewsWebbyWebster

Despite Norwich past he's the experienced striker everyone has been going on about, if they can have Jordan Rhodes firing in for them..
Town interested in Cameron Jerome... on 19:53 - Aug 28 with 2496 viewsdavblue

i would imagine he's on a good wage there and from his Norwich days.

A presence up front and can hold the ball up ok, gut feeling ignoring the Norwich links is no.
Town interested in Cameron Jerome... on 19:56 - Aug 28 with 2461 viewsSwn98

Def no with me
Town interested in Cameron Jerome... on 20:08 - Aug 28 with 2377 viewsTIB

Interestingly all the teams linked minus us and potentially Hull have recently purchase strikers. I’m not opposed to the lad...he’s what we need right now and he never came across as a smug budgie like Martin, Johnson etc. I like to imagine the pandemonium if he was to come and score the winner this weekend. Dreamy stuff.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2018 20:13]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Town interested in Cameron Jerome... on 20:10 - Aug 28 with 2346 viewsCurrie10

Town interested in Cameron Jerome... on 19:56 - Aug 28 by Swn98

Def no with me

He's far better than what we have.
Town interested in Cameron Jerome... on 20:13 - Aug 28 with 2313 viewsSpruceMoose

Town interested in Cameron Jerome... on 20:10 - Aug 28 by Currie10

Far better is a bit of an exaggeration. I mean, I'm sure he was at one point, but he's been on the downward slope for some time now.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Town interested in Cameron Jerome... on 20:16 - Aug 28 with 2298 viewsWestSussexBlue

Can you imagine the scenes on Sunday , Edwards shot is only parried away for Jerome to rifle home. Knee slides in front of the Budgie fans.
Town interested in Cameron Jerome... on 20:34 - Aug 28 with 2144 viewstextbackup

I really dislike him as a player, nothing to do with Norwich links.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Town interested in Cameron Jerome... on 20:35 - Aug 28 with 2145 viewsVaughan8

Town interested in Cameron Jerome... on 20:10 - Aug 28 by Currie10

This. Can score at this level and could help the other strikers.

Despite his previous clubs, I would take him (depending on what wages we play etc)
Town interested in Cameron Jerome... on 20:49 - Aug 28 with 2023 viewspointofblue

0.23 goals a game return, not exactly superb but on our budget I doubt we'd be able to get anyone better. And it's not as if Waghorn's record was that brilliant before last season - indeed, his record currently stands at 0.27 goals per game after the sprees for us and Rangers.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Town interested in Cameron Jerome... on 08:32 - Aug 29 with 1699 viewsVaughan8

Town interested in Cameron Jerome... on 20:49 - Aug 28 by pointofblue

0.23 goals a game return, not exactly superb but on our budget I doubt we'd be able to get anyone better. And it's not as if Waghorn's record was that brilliant before last season - indeed, his record currently stands at 0.27 goals per game after the sprees for us and Rangers.

I'm guessing the 0.23 has come from the goals / appearances from a website like this - https://uk.soccerway.com/players/cameron-jerome/16031/

It states goals 116 in 489 appearances which does equal about 0.23 (if rounded down). However 125 of these appearance were as a sub. This could include ones where he is only on for 1 minute etc, so its quite hard to judge.

The season which actually have the "minutes" next to them, the goal ratio is about 0.326 (84 / 23219 = 276.42 then 276.42 / 90) which is nearly 1 in 3. Also, it might be good to note, some of these seasons are in the Premier League, so are at a higher level than us!

Without all the facts like wages etc, its hard to know if this is a "good deal". However, he does score goals and holds the ball up well, so I wouldn't rule him out just because he played for those lot! I think it would be a decent loan.

Did anyone really like the DJ Campbell loan initially? We probably thought he weren't very good!
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 8:33]
Town interested in Cameron Jerome... on 08:38 - Aug 29 with 1668 viewsNo9

I can't believe Town are really interested in Cameron Jerome, well not to play football.
Town interested in Cameron Jerome... on 10:58 - Aug 29 with 1572 viewsLeagueOne

He's a great player but I don't expect he will sign for us due to the wages he'd command. Sadly he's a touch beyond us these days in terms of the clubs finances, even if he and an on form Sears would be a decent partnership up front.

Something needs to change as the current front two are looking out of their depth at this level.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Town interested in Cameron Jerome... on 11:12 - Aug 29 with 1536 viewsBerlinBlue

Town interested in Cameron Jerome... on 19:45 - Aug 28 by WebbyWebster

Despite Norwich past he's the experienced striker everyone has been going on about, if they can have Jordan Rhodes firing in for them..

I couldn't care less about his Norwich past. We'd be short-sighted to rule out a player like him, with a proven record in the Championship, because of that. And imagine what Harrison and Jackson could learn from him.
Still, who's to say we actually need him at all...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024