Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Missed that Fat Sam’s bully sidekick lost his job at Notts County the other... 20:37 - Aug 28 with 964 viewsITFC_Forever

....day.

Hope he’s got a good agent.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2018 20:39]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Missed that Fat Sam’s bully sidekick lost his job at Notts County the other... on 20:39 - Aug 28 with 946 viewsSuperblue95

Did a decent job last season to be fair. I doubt he will struggle for another job around that level

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Missed that Fat Sam’s bully sidekick lost his job at Notts County the other... on 20:57 - Aug 28 with 894 viewsITFC_Forever

Missed that Fat Sam’s bully sidekick lost his job at Notts County the other... on 20:39 - Aug 28 by Superblue95

Did a decent job last season to be fair. I doubt he will struggle for another job around that level

Having a browse of twitter, one of the local journos up there said Notts were awful for most of the season and they couldn’t believe they finished so high in the League.

Seem to remember them being pretty dreadful in their PO Semi from what I saw of it.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Missed that Fat Sam’s bully sidekick lost his job at Notts County the other... on 21:01 - Aug 28 with 872 viewsSuperblue95

Missed that Fat Sam’s bully sidekick lost his job at Notts County the other... on 20:57 - Aug 28 by ITFC_Forever

Having a browse of twitter, one of the local journos up there said Notts were awful for most of the season and they couldn’t believe they finished so high in the League.

Seem to remember them being pretty dreadful in their PO Semi from what I saw of it.

Fair enough can't say I really saw anything of them, was just basing off their league position. I guess we all know that that doesn't really tell the full story

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Missed that Fat Sam’s bully sidekick lost his job at Notts County the other... on 21:08 - Aug 28 with 853 viewsitfcjoe

We had a loan deal lined up with them so a shame for ITFC as would have been a good move for a youngster

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Missed that Fat Sam’s bully sidekick lost his job at Notts County the other... on 21:26 - Aug 28 with 793 viewsEastTownBlue

Missed that Fat Sam’s bully sidekick lost his job at Notts County the other... on 20:57 - Aug 28 by ITFC_Forever

They weren't great in the play offs but he did have a few decisions go against his team which enabled him to go into full Allardyce mode.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024