Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham video - known as 'The Assistant' 09:57 - Aug 29 with 1173 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Graham video - known as 'The Assistant' on 10:05 - Aug 29 with 1153 viewsWebbyWebster

Graham down one wing and Edwards on the other does sound quite decent to me. Excited by his corners, Ward when playing is extremely inconsistent with them
Graham video - known as 'The Assistant' on 10:16 - Aug 29 with 1111 viewsunstableblue

Graham video - known as 'The Assistant' on 10:05 - Aug 29 by WebbyWebster

Graham down one wing and Edwards on the other does sound quite decent to me. Excited by his corners, Ward when playing is extremely inconsistent with them

Certainly some good dribbling and delivery down the left; believe he is fully fit, just hasn't broken back into the team. On the negative - He didn't seem to set the world alight at Fulham last season though. On the positive - Wolves seem (who are Premier League) seem to have extended his contract at the end of last season.

Graham video - known as 'The Assistant' on 10:17 - Aug 29 with 1103 viewsWebbyWebster

Graham video - known as 'The Assistant' on 10:16 - Aug 29 by unstableblue

Certainly some good dribbling and delivery down the left; believe he is fully fit, just hasn't broken back into the team. On the negative - He didn't seem to set the world alight at Fulham last season though. On the positive - Wolves seem (who are Premier League) seem to have extended his contract at the end of last season.

Hopefully he's had some game time in pre season. Certainly if he keeps fit he will be class. I think not playing for Fulham had something to do with people like sessengnon taking up the wing positions aha
Graham video - known as 'The Assistant' on 10:19 - Aug 29 with 1095 viewsSwansea_Blue

He's only known as the assistant is that the only time he gets near the pitch is to carry water bottles

In all seriousness, this could be a gem of a signing if his injury troubles are behind him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Graham video - known as 'The Assistant' on 10:34 - Aug 29 with 1054 viewsunstableblue

Graham video - known as 'The Assistant' on 10:19 - Aug 29 by Swansea_Blue

He's only known as the assistant is that the only time he gets near the pitch is to carry water bottles

In all seriousness, this could be a gem of a signing if his injury troubles are behind him.

You may have a point!

Bit of a gamble, but then so is the whole Hurst project.

Our midfield squad is looking really strong and packed full of players:

Gwion Edwards
Cole Skuse
Trevoh Chalobah
Jon Nolan
Tristan Nydam (now on loan)
Teddy Bishop (close to return)
Danny Rowe
Grant Ward
Jordan Roberts
Flynn Downes
Andre Dozzell (cautious return from injury)
Tom Adeyemi (long term injury)
Adetayo Edun
Emyr Huws (close to return)
Jordan Graham

But in my view I still think we lack a true deep playmaker; but I guess Hurst plan is get it wide from deep or from the number 10, feed the number 10 or the lone striker.

Huws challenging Nolan will be good. Edwards is a shoe in. Dozzell is needed to challenge Skuse or the deeper player alongside Chalobah.

Chalobah is a good player, concerns remain on the key role he has been given over the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024