Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Norwich City - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:15 - Aug 29 with 9326 viewsNewsTWTD

TWTV: Ipswich Town v Norwich City - Pre-match Press Conference - Watch Again 29th Aug 2018 14:44
Watch Town boss Paul Hurst discussing the Norwich City match on Sunday, which was live on TWTV earlier today. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Aug 29 with 5729 viewsGavTWTD

Afternoon everyone. We're expecting Paul a little after 1:45pm

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Aug 29 with 5719 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Gav

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 29 with 5717 viewsjcookcharlton2

when will we get news on the red card appeal?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 29 with 5715 viewsGavTWTD

Er, thanks sneaky

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 29 with 5715 viewsGavTWTD

MIght be some news from Paul on that, but maybe friday

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 29 with 5712 viewsIpswich_Crazy

The ref said it was a red card

TWTV: Ipswich Town v Norwich City - Pre-match Press Conference - Live on 13:39 - Aug 29 with 5710 viewsJ2BLUE

I will be boycottinn while Sneeky is allowed in. In honour of my friend, Ipswich Crazy.

Poll: Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 29 with 5708 viewsGavTWTD

well, we're hoping it'll be overturned sneaky

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 29 with 5708 viewsIpswich_Crazy

what was the ref's name for the game on saturday

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 29 with 5706 viewsGavTWTD

no idea

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Aug 29 with 5699 viewsjcookcharlton2

I wonder if Jordan Graham will be a starter on Sunday

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Aug 29 with 5698 viewsZedRodgers

Will this live stream work on mobile Gav?

No, not at the moment

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Aug 29 with 5697 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Simpson reached was the ref

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Aug 29 with 5697 viewsIpswich_Crazy

so

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Aug 29 with 5695 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Simpson reached for that poor disition

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 29 with 5693 viewsIpswich_Crazy

disition

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 29 with 5693 viewsZedRodgers

Decision

No, not at the moment

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 29 with 5693 viewsIpswich_Crazy

decision*

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Aug 29 with 5690 viewsGavTWTD

I don't know Zed. If not live then I upload it to youtube and it will then

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Aug 29 with 5690 viewsSamWhiteUK

What are you talking about?

Poll: Which of Harrop/Thomas will be injured in their first game?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Aug 29 with 5686 viewschicoazul

Just here to say that Hurst is the Sam Parkin of Ipswich Managers.

I have it in commission, to comfort the feeble-minded, and to support the weak. You must needs go along with us; we will wait for you, we will lend you our help, we will deny ourselves of some things, both opinionated and practical, for your sake; we will not enter into doubtful disputations before you, we will be made all things to you, rather than you shall be left behind
Poll: How much are Phil Gav and the elusive Mark looking forward to next Friday?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Aug 29 with 5687 viewsZedRodgers

Cheers, will watch later if not

No, not at the moment

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Aug 29 with 5680 viewsSamWhiteUK

Taking bets on how late we'll be today

Poll: Which of Harrop/Thomas will be injured in their first game?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 29 with 5678 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Please get behind the team and Hurst chicoazul

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Aug 29 with 5660 viewsJohn_Bonds_Ghost

I note there is a "Liberum" ....do you work for Liberum ?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021