Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Norwich City - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:15 - Aug 29 with 14908 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34352/twtv-ipswich-town-v-norwich-city--

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Aug 29 with 10197 viewsGavTWTD

Afternoon everyone. We're expecting Paul a little after 1:45pm

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Aug 29 with 10187 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Gav

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 29 with 10185 viewsjcookcharlton2

when will we get news on the red card appeal?
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 29 with 10183 viewsGavTWTD

Er, thanks sneaky

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 29 with 10183 viewsGavTWTD

MIght be some news from Paul on that, but maybe friday

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 29 with 10180 viewsIpswich_Crazy

The ref said it was a red card

TWTV: Ipswich Town v Norwich City - Pre-match Press Conference - Live on 13:39 - Aug 29 with 10178 viewsJ2BLUE

I will be boycottinn while Sneeky is allowed in. In honour of my friend, Ipswich Crazy.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 29 with 10176 viewsGavTWTD

well, we're hoping it'll be overturned sneaky

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 29 with 10176 viewsIpswich_Crazy

what was the ref's name for the game on saturday

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 29 with 10174 viewsGavTWTD

no idea

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Aug 29 with 10167 viewsjcookcharlton2

I wonder if Jordan Graham will be a starter on Sunday
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Aug 29 with 10166 viewsZedRodgers

Will this live stream work on mobile Gav?

No, not at the moment

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Aug 29 with 10165 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Simpson reached was the ref

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Aug 29 with 10165 viewsIpswich_Crazy

so

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Aug 29 with 10163 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Simpson reached for that poor disition

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 29 with 10161 viewsIpswich_Crazy

disition

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 29 with 10161 viewsZedRodgers

Decision

No, not at the moment

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 29 with 10161 viewsIpswich_Crazy

decision*

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Aug 29 with 10158 viewsGavTWTD

I don't know Zed. If not live then I upload it to youtube and it will then

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Aug 29 with 10158 viewsSamWhiteUK

What are you talking about?
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Aug 29 with 10154 viewschicoazul

Just here to say that Hurst is the Sam Parkin of Ipswich Managers.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Aug 29 with 10155 viewsZedRodgers

Cheers, will watch later if not

No, not at the moment

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Aug 29 with 10148 viewsSamWhiteUK

Taking bets on how late we'll be today
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 29 with 10146 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Please get behind the team and Hurst chicoazul

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Aug 29 with 10128 viewsJohn_Bonds_Ghost

I note there is a "Liberum" ....do you work for Liberum ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024