Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 18:46 - Aug 29 with 10495 viewsitfctim

FFS!..No Tilt yet. Finished work and logged on to expect the long drawn out saga had reached a conclusion, but no, Evans is obviously reluctant to outlay a tiny proportion of the profit already made from selling the family jewels. PH has identified him as the CB we desperately need, and STILL it's not done. What hope have we got with this skinflint holding the purse strings. Pathetic! Evans out! Feel free to down arrow this TWTD snowflakes. WAKE UP AND REALISE THAT EVANS IS SLOWLY KILLING OUR CLUB.
No subject on 18:47 - Aug 29 with 6867 viewspointofblue

Remove the word 'yet' - it seems like there's no Tilt full stop.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

No subject on 18:50 - Aug 29 with 6856 viewsSitfcB

It’s Blackpool’s owner who is the problem.

Tit.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

No subject on 18:50 - Aug 29 with 6852 viewsSpruceMoose

Starts post with 'FFS'? Check.
Pre-school approach to paragraphs? Check
Ranting? Check.
Random capitalisation of words? Check.

We have ourselves a numbskull or a troll.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

No subject on 18:58 - Aug 29 with 6819 viewsBlueBadger

No subject on 18:50 - Aug 29 by SpruceMoose

Ranting? Check.

The two needn't be mutually exclusive...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

No subject on 18:59 - Aug 29 with 6816 viewschicoazul

He killed it a while back. The club is now a zombie.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

No subject on 19:00 - Aug 29 with 6807 viewsSpruceMoose

No subject on 18:59 - Aug 29 by chicoazul

He killed it a while back. The club is now a zombie.

What happened to you man?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

No subject on 19:04 - Aug 29 with 6801 viewspointofblue

Upthumbed in error - was trying to see who HAD upthumbed it but... fat fingers!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

No subject on 19:17 - Aug 29 with 6780 viewsHorseboy

No subject on 18:50 - Aug 29 by SitfcB

Tit.

Are we sure of this?

Get he's a headcase, but sometimes you need to push the boat out for a good player?
Login to get fewer ads

No subject on 19:53 - Aug 29 with 6728 viewsitfctim

Tit.

No, it's Evans. Blackpool are hardly holding out for millions more, are they, and if he's the CB PH wants (maybe to help defend the set pieces we constantly conceed) , then just get it done FFS!
No subject on 19:54 - Aug 29 with 6717 viewsSpruceMoose

No subject on 19:53 - Aug 29 by itfctim

No, it's Evans. Blackpool are hardly holding out for millions more, are they, and if he's the CB PH wants (maybe to help defend the set pieces we constantly conceed) , then just get it done FFS!

It's oh so easy spending another person's money, isn't it?

No subject on 19:59 - Aug 29 with 6712 viewsitfctim

No subject on 18:50 - Aug 29 by SpruceMoose

Ranting? Check.

Just about sums you up. Checking grammar is a cheap shot, but, hey, get an irrelevant dig in when you can. I bow to your superior intellect. What I didn't realise was a higher level of English language was required to even dare post on here than I am capable of. You, sir, are a sad person.
No subject on 20:05 - Aug 29 with 6698 viewsSpruceMoose

No subject on 19:59 - Aug 29 by itfctim

Just about sums you up. Checking grammar is a cheap shot, but, hey, get an irrelevant dig in when you can. I bow to your superior intellect. What I didn't realise was a higher level of English language was required to even dare post on here than I am capable of. You, sir, are a sad person.

Just pointing out that if you portray yourself as an lowly educated, ranty big mouth then you can hardly be surprised when people think you're a lowly educated, ranty big mouth!

You sir, have been told.

No subject on 20:07 - Aug 29 with 6693 viewsTractorCam

Either a troll or an idiot, either way have a downvote!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

No subject on 20:12 - Aug 29 with 6675 viewsitfctim

No subject on 20:05 - Aug 29 by SpruceMoose

Just pointing out that if you portray yourself as an lowly educated, ranty big mouth then you can hardly be surprised when people think you're a lowly educated, ranty big mouth!

You sir, have been told.

an lowly educated, and then a lowly educated?
Oops, bit of a schoolboy error there. You obviously didn't bother to preview your post, did you?..but then you wouldnt, would you, being so word perfect. As I previously stated, you, sir, are a sad person.
No subject on 20:16 - Aug 29 with 6659 viewsSpruceMoose

No subject on 20:12 - Aug 29 by itfctim

an lowly educated, and then a lowly educated?
Oops, bit of a schoolboy error there. You obviously didn't bother to preview your post, did you?..but then you wouldnt, would you, being so word perfect. As I previously stated, you, sir, are a sad person.

Please do not assume I am a Sir!

Look, it's pretty simple. I think your post was stupid. You don't. But you're wrong.

Let's just leave it there.

No subject on 20:18 - Aug 29 with 6646 viewshomer_123

Tit.

Tilt.

Oh....no, I see what you did.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

No subject on 20:19 - Aug 29 with 6637 viewsjeera

This is so simplistic, it's a bit awkward tbh.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

No subject on 20:21 - Aug 29 with 6631 viewsTendring_Blue

Bad day at work?
No subject on 20:39 - Aug 29 with 6598 viewsitfctim

No subject on 20:16 - Aug 29 by SpruceMoose

Please do not assume I am a Sir!

Look, it's pretty simple. I think your post was stupid. You don't. But you're wrong.

Let's just leave it there.

You, in your sad world, obviously feel Qualified to tell me I'm wrong. Here's news for you, you're not.
By all means, disagree, tell me you think I'm wrong in your opinion, and, if you feel strongly enough, offer some sort of counter argument, but a sweeping statement like that, followed by an instruction to leave it there, after you have attempted to have the last word, smacks of a control freak getting a,tad desperate.
Try and resist the need to have the last word, let's see if you are capable of that.
No subject on 20:42 - Aug 29 with 6581 viewsSpruceMoose

No subject on 20:39 - Aug 29 by itfctim

You, in your sad world, obviously feel Qualified to tell me I'm wrong. Here's news for you, you're not.
By all means, disagree, tell me you think I'm wrong in your opinion, and, if you feel strongly enough, offer some sort of counter argument, but a sweeping statement like that, followed by an instruction to leave it there, after you have attempted to have the last word, smacks of a control freak getting a,tad desperate.
Try and resist the need to have the last word, let's see if you are capable of that.

Didn't even bother reading your post tbh.

I could tell it was going to be rubbish from how it was laid out.

No subject on 20:50 - Aug 29 with 6547 viewsitfctim

No subject on 20:21 - Aug 29 by Tendring_Blue

Bad day at work?

? No, was just hoping that the drawn out saga of the Tilt situation would have been concluded, seeing as we are crying out for a CB, we are leaking goals from set pieces, we play the scum on Sunday, and we are bottom of the league, and the loan window closes on Friday. Had a good day at work actually, since you enquired, but the aforementioned is still a concern.
No subject on 21:00 - Aug 29 with 6508 viewsJ2BLUE

No subject on 20:50 - Aug 29 by itfctim

? No, was just hoping that the drawn out saga of the Tilt situation would have been concluded, seeing as we are crying out for a CB, we are leaking goals from set pieces, we play the scum on Sunday, and we are bottom of the league, and the loan window closes on Friday. Had a good day at work actually, since you enquired, but the aforementioned is still a concern.

I agree that it's bloody frustrating. I think that, although it can't be the man himself, our CB will be someone like CCV. We don't pay over the odds and I doubt we'll be tempting Blackpool or Wimbledon to lose a key player so late. If we can get a decent Prem CB on loan as well as Walters we look quite strong IMO squad wise. Obviously a lot will depend on injuries and whether one of the strikers clicks.

I'll be happier when these two signings are in the building.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No subject on 21:40 - Aug 29 with 6403 viewsGuthrum

Do you know for certain that's where the problem is, that we're just a bit short on the asking price - or are there other issues (such as ridiculous add-ons, sell-on percentages, or even Blackpool pushing the price further up every time we are about to agree)?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

No subject on 22:33 - Aug 29 with 6284 viewsCBMTOBWMMBG

No subject on 20:42 - Aug 29 by SpruceMoose

Didn't even bother reading your post tbh.

I could tell it was going to be rubbish from how it was laid out.

It seems to be one big “ let’s wind someone up” or create a pointless argument or state “I’m right, you are wrong, so there” with you.

Would love to see you be kinder to people, and ask questions, and be curious.

Just saying...
No subject on 22:38 - Aug 29 with 6267 viewsTendring_Blue

No subject on 20:50 - Aug 29 by itfctim

Good to hear, I agree lots of concerns but too early to be getting too worked up in my opinion.

If we are still bottom in a month, I'll be worried. You can hold me to that!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024