Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturdays ref 21:43 - Aug 29 with 2014 viewstractorboy2000

Dropped another clanger in the Forest Newcastle game tonight, any chance that might help our appeal case?

Poll: Which goal was better?
Blog: Views of a Young(ish) Town Fan

Saturdays ref on 21:44 - Aug 29 with 1987 viewsSitfcB

No

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Saturdays ref on 21:45 - Aug 29 with 1984 viewsMullet

I would have thought our appeal has been dealt with and the verdict is public tomorrow isn't it?

He was sh1t though. Red card aside, he seemed like he wasn't sure what was going on half the time.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Saturdays ref on 21:47 - Aug 29 with 1950 viewstractorboy2000

Saturdays ref on 21:45 - Aug 29 by Mullet

I would have thought our appeal has been dealt with and the verdict is public tomorrow isn't it?

He was sh1t though. Red card aside, he seemed like he wasn't sure what was going on half the time.

I know I'm probably clutching at straws, just got a bad feeling it won't get overturned despite the overwhelming evidence against the decision

Poll: Which goal was better?
Blog: Views of a Young(ish) Town Fan

Saturdays ref on 21:56 - Aug 29 with 1901 viewspeterleeblue

Was thinking the same.
I am a ref and don't like calling refs. But he really isn't very good.
The best refs are the ones you never talk about after the game or rarely notice during it.
Saturdays ref on 22:23 - Aug 29 with 1753 viewsHoppersblue10

Was a stone wal penalty tonight, did not realise it was the same guy from Sat game, he is not having a good week, is he!

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

Saturdays ref on 08:10 - Aug 30 with 1503 viewsbournemouthblue

Saturdays ref on 21:47 - Aug 29 by tractorboy2000

I know I'm probably clutching at straws, just got a bad feeling it won't get overturned despite the overwhelming evidence against the decision

The FA have a habit of backing their refs despite lodging an appeal against a Rooney Red Card for England a while back which they themselves would have dismissed as frivolous

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Saturdays ref on 09:16 - Aug 30 with 1388 viewslordsambuca

I just saw this as well on SSN - saw Perez going ballistic and heard the name Jeremy Simpson.

I am not sure what his excuse is for this oneHe was well placed. Perez nicks the ball and keeper takes him out.

Highlights here incident is from 3.20.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11485249/nottm-forest-3-1-n

won't help us just reaffirms that he is not up to it.

Also Murphy doesn't look too bad for a 35 year old...
Saturdays ref on 09:22 - Aug 30 with 1360 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm going to be controversial here but I think the ref got it spot on last night.

Perez was looking for contact and actually looked to see where the goalie was before diving towards the ball to make contact. The ref had a perfect view of this from his position.

No foul, play on.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024