Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Junior Blue Ticket Scam? 12:48 - Aug 30 with 3028 viewsBurwell_Blue

Was speaking to a couple of chaps last night who have registered 23 Junior Blues accounts, which gives them two adult tickets to each and every home game for £10 each.

Seems a lot cheaper than a season ticket.
Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 12:49 - Aug 30 with 2982 viewsSitfcB

That’s wrong.

With junior blues you get a one off voucher for 2 adults and 2 kids for one match of your choice.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 12:50 - Aug 30 with 2965 viewsCurrie10

I thought the same last season.

Buy one of these, keep the adult tickets. Worth doing per one game.

After, grab a silver membership which works out better value than one ticket.

Loopholes there to be exploited.
Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 12:50 - Aug 30 with 2955 viewsitfcjoe

This sort of thing will mean this excellent offer gets taken away, hopefully they get stung and not everyone else punished

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 12:56 - Aug 30 with 2899 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 12:49 - Aug 30 by SitfcB

That’s wrong.

With junior blues you get a one off voucher for 2 adults and 2 kids for one match of your choice.

I didn't get it until I read it through again.

I think a couple did it so they get 2 tickets for each of the 23 home matches.

Presumably they need 23 separate addresses to do this from. That is where the check should be made. They will end up with little/no choice over seats given too.

It sound like the sort of thing people with access to 23 different addresses would do to save money.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 12:58 - Aug 30 with 2870 viewsabingdon_blue

How selfish is that. The scheme is to encourage young fans to go along regularly to Portman Road with the aim of them ending up being a town fan for life.
Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 12:58 - Aug 30 with 2859 viewsSitfcB

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 12:56 - Aug 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

Presumably they need 23 separate addresses to do this from. That is where the check should be made. They will end up with little/no choice over seats given too.

It sound like the sort of thing people with access to 23 different addresses would do to save money.

Oh yeah I get it now.

I wonder how they get round it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 13:02 - Aug 30 with 2822 viewsIllinoisblue

Clearly the club needs a ticketing and events guru in charge to make sure there are not ticketing loopholes there to be taken advantage of.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 13:03 - Aug 30 with 2802 viewsFixed_It

That's pretty despicable really. I hope you told them so.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 13:05 - Aug 30 with 2792 viewsflimflam

Always seemed a bit pointless giving free family of four tickets as we have season tickets anyway but guess not everyone who is a member of junior blues is a season ticket holder too.

We will probably raffle ours within our youth football club to raise money for kit and training tops for my girls team.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 13:15 - Aug 30 with 2720 viewsVaughan8

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 12:56 - Aug 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

Same. I read it wrong to start off with.

To apply for 23 different junior blues, presumably at 23 different addresses is quite something. Presumably the area which you can use the ticket is restricted?
Isn't it 2 adults and 2 children, or don't you have to have the children with you (i.e. just 2 adults can go?)? I only ask as I might do it for my son (only 15 months) but he might not end up going so can my and my dad just go on that ticket?

To be honest, if you did 2 or 3 made up ones, its morally wrong but OK, but 23 seems a little excessive!
Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 13:15 - Aug 30 with 2711 viewsfactual_blue

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 12:50 - Aug 30 by itfcjoe

This sort of thing will mean this excellent offer gets taken away, hopefully they get stung and not everyone else punished

If the OP knows the names of the two people he was talking to, he should tell the club who they are.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 13:18 - Aug 30 with 2701 viewsflimflam

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 13:15 - Aug 30 by Vaughan8

To apply for 23 different junior blues, presumably at 23 different addresses is quite something. Presumably the area which you can use the ticket is restricted?
Isn't it 2 adults and 2 children, or don't you have to have the children with you (i.e. just 2 adults can go?)? I only ask as I might do it for my son (only 15 months) but he might not end up going so can my and my dad just go on that ticket?

To be honest, if you did 2 or 3 made up ones, its morally wrong but OK, but 23 seems a little excessive!

My kids pack arrived this morning and consists of a decent lunch box, mini football, flag and lots of stickers so guess they will just bin that lot x 23!!!!

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 13:19 - Aug 30 with 2685 viewsSpruceMoose

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 12:50 - Aug 30 by Currie10

I thought the same last season.

Buy one of these, keep the adult tickets. Worth doing per one game.

After, grab a silver membership which works out better value than one ticket.

Loopholes there to be exploited.

And people complain that we are skint. This is why.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 13:32 - Aug 30 with 2619 viewsJimmyJazz

Do you have to sit in the Family Area? That would be the drawback
[Post edited 30 Aug 2018 13:36]

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 13:34 - Aug 30 with 2601 viewsBrianTablet

I don't get it.

Surely, as the owner of the club, he gets in for free?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 13:36 - Aug 30 with 2575 viewsBurwell_Blue

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 13:32 - Aug 30 by JimmyJazz

Do you have to sit in the Family Area? That would be the drawback

How easy would it be just to shuffle along a bit?
Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 13:39 - Aug 30 with 2553 viewsMaySixth

True fans

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 13:50 - Aug 30 with 2517 viewsJimmyJazz

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 13:36 - Aug 30 by Burwell_Blue

How easy would it be just to shuffle along a bit?

Was thinking more of the view from being so near the pitch, now if you could somehow shuffle up to a different tier then you've got a point.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 13:53 - Aug 30 with 2499 viewsJamma

Wonder how many they sell?

If the numbers shoot up they will probably just stop it or remove the two adult tickets to make it one.
Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 14:07 - Aug 30 with 2441 viewsBlue_Order

Why would you need 23 addresses? I managed to get a JB membership for each of my children - Richard, Fabian, Jamie, Jean-Manuel, Tony, Mark, Mick, Matt, David, James, Jim, Richard, Mike, Jermaine, Marco, Wayne, Titus, Neil, John, Gary, Marcus, Martin and Jonas without a problem.
Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 15:26 - Aug 30 with 2321 viewsRomeo4

This sort of thing is bound to happen when the full price season ticket price is set at such a ridiculous price.

I looked into buying one but there’s no financial incentive to do so. You’re out of pocket as soon as you miss one game or can take advantage of a lower priced match eg. Junior blues ‘free’ match or season ticket promotions at reduced price.

The club seem clueless at pricing and marketing effectively.
Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 15:32 - Aug 30 with 2290 viewsITFC_Forever

Exactly the sort of abuse of the system that results in the genuine fans being penalised.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Junior Blue Ticket Scam? on 15:38 - Aug 30 with 2272 viewsMullet

I've seen groups of blokes chucked out before because they all brought kids tickets and somehow got in, but that was years ago.

Sounds like this is a more sophisticated level of desperate ****ishness. Hope the club recovers what's theirs.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024