Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Libero still post on here 07:39 - Aug 31 with 1836 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Recall him mentioning a while back about dabbling on the secondary Lego market

Recently acquired some of my childhood sets (early 90’s) which look like they have some value according to Brickpicker, but no idea on the best way to sell etc

Libby (or any other Lego enthusiasts) - help?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Does Libero still post on here on 07:43 - Aug 31 with 1824 viewshomer_123

Yep, he's def still about. Suggest you PM him.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Who won't play many games this season?

Does Libero still post on here on 07:51 - Aug 31 with 1793 viewsTIB

He’s still on here and still in the business as I follow his Insta page where he posts stuff.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Does Libero still post on here on 08:13 - Aug 31 with 1742 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Cheers both no idea why I didn’t just think to PM him, I’ll wake up in a min!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Does Libero still post on here on 08:20 - Aug 31 with 1714 viewsKeno

you just trying to build a relationship with him?

#Bringitback
Poll: Im Bored - what should we have a poll about today
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Does Libero still post on here on 08:21 - Aug 31 with 1710 viewsNewcyBlue

Does Libero still post on here on 08:20 - Aug 31 by Keno

you just trying to build a relationship with him?

Building bridges is my guess.

Does Libero still post on here on 08:32 - Aug 31 with 1698 viewsWeWereZombies

In the true TWTD spirit of Shefki/Pablo, Stilton/Cheddar/Brie etc. I would just like to say that Lego is for snowflakes, proper blokes go for Meccano.

Poll: My previous poll is no longer relevant, should I start a new poll?

Does Libero still post on here on 08:35 - Aug 31 with 1678 viewsBlue_Order

He’s in hiding until The Famous Glasgow Rangers finally lose a game.

Does Libero still post on here on 08:40 - Aug 31 with 1672 viewsitfcjoe

If you have all the pieces, the box and instructions in good nick it is worth a fair bit.

I had some old Pirates sets I sold on eBay, one would cost the equivalent of about £8 today went for £25 because it has a rare shark piece in it.

I've got the big ship at home just missing a few pieces, at some point I will just buy the pieces I need to complete it and sell as a complete set.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Does Libero still post on here on 08:45 - Aug 31 with 1647 viewsLibero

Does Libero still post on here on 08:13 - Aug 31 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Cheers both no idea why I didn’t just think to PM him, I’ll wake up in a min!

Just seen your PM and responded, haven't been on here much this week and every time I have come on I've been scared off within 5 minutes by Frimley Blue posting complete and utter tosh.

Championship winning Captain of Ipswich Yates Star Wars quiz 2018

Does Libero still post on here on 08:49 - Aug 31 with 1621 viewsKeno

Does Libero still post on here on 08:45 - Aug 31 by Libero

Just seen your PM and responded, haven't been on here much this week and every time I have come on I've been scared off within 5 minutes by Frimley Blue posting complete and utter tosh.

its takes that long???

#Bringitback
Poll: Im Bored - what should we have a poll about today
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Does Libero still post on here on 08:49 - Aug 31 with 1621 viewsLibero

Does Libero still post on here on 08:40 - Aug 31 by itfcjoe

If you have all the pieces, the box and instructions in good nick it is worth a fair bit.

I had some old Pirates sets I sold on eBay, one would cost the equivalent of about £8 today went for £25 because it has a rare shark piece in it.

I've got the big ship at home just missing a few pieces, at some point I will just buy the pieces I need to complete it and sell as a complete set.

I've had similar experiences, sometimes in that situation you're better off parting out the old set if there's a few particularly rare pieces.

I had my best ever sales month in July, between the sales on eBay, bricklink and other methods I managed to equal my regular jobs wage! Not sure why I had the upturn in sales but it was bloody appreciated and all banked towards a new bathroom for our little bungalow and spent this Bank Holiday just gone in the sales.

Wish I could figure out why it was exactly sales peaked, quite like the idea of doing the sales full time but in reality I'm not sure it's sustainable really.

Does Libero still post on here on 09:38 - Aug 31 with 1539 viewsMonkeysChuff

Does Libero still post on here on 08:49 - Aug 31 by Libero

I've had similar experiences, sometimes in that situation you're better off parting out the old set if there's a few particularly rare pieces.

I had my best ever sales month in July, between the sales on eBay, bricklink and other methods I managed to equal my regular jobs wage! Not sure why I had the upturn in sales but it was bloody appreciated and all banked towards a new bathroom for our little bungalow and spent this Bank Holiday just gone in the sales.

Wish I could figure out why it was exactly sales peaked, quite like the idea of doing the sales full time but in reality I'm not sure it's sustainable really.

Is Lego still a strong seller on EBay? Many years back I could easily make £600+ profit a month by selling Star Wars Lego, buying a box and then selling the figures individually and then whatever buildings/spaceships separately. The best earner was Mos Eisley Cantina box, which I bought around 100 units of at £12 each from Latham’s at Potter Heigham, breaking down that box would turn around £40-50 per box. I still have a couple of boxes unopened and wish I’d kept them all sealed as they’re worth a small fortune now.
I’ve not bothered with EBay for years as the cut they and PayPal were taking, along with rising postage costs and the downturn in Star Wars made a noticeable dent in profits.
Does Libero still post on here on 18:44 - Aug 31 with 1412 viewsLibero

Does Libero still post on here on 09:38 - Aug 31 by MonkeysChuff

Is Lego still a strong seller on EBay? Many years back I could easily make £600+ profit a month by selling Star Wars Lego, buying a box and then selling the figures individually and then whatever buildings/spaceships separately. The best earner was Mos Eisley Cantina box, which I bought around 100 units of at £12 each from Latham’s at Potter Heigham, breaking down that box would turn around £40-50 per box. I still have a couple of boxes unopened and wish I’d kept them all sealed as they’re worth a small fortune now.
I’ve not bothered with EBay for years as the cut they and PayPal were taking, along with rising postage costs and the downturn in Star Wars made a noticeable dent in profits.

It’s not as easy as it used to be but it’s still possible to make money.

I just sold X2 of both the Simpson’s Kwik E Mart and house and made a lovely little profit. On top of that I make regular smaller sales which are the bread and butter!

I’ve a few similar size sets I’m waiting to mature, my rule is 75% - 100% profit and I sell, bank the profit and reinvest.

Does Libero still post on here on 18:47 - Aug 31 with 1409 viewsSpruceMoose

Does Libero still post on here on 18:44 - Aug 31 by Libero

I just sold X2 of both the Simpson’s Kwik E Mart and house and made a lovely little profit. On top of that I make regular smaller sales which are the bread and butter!

I’ve a few similar size sets I’m waiting to mature, my rule is 75% - 100% profit and I sell, bank the profit and reinvest.

How do you find selling on eBay? I have to admit, I've been put off after some issuesin the past. eBay doesn't seem to protect the seller at all, in my opinion.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 18:48]

Poll: Can you see this poll?

Does Libero still post on here on 19:01 - Aug 31 with 1383 viewsLibero

Does Libero still post on here on 18:47 - Aug 31 by SpruceMoose

How do you find selling on eBay? I have to admit, I've been put off after some issuesin the past. eBay doesn't seem to protect the seller at all, in my opinion.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 18:48]

The one time I had an issue I was protected as I charge a lot for postage and make sure it’s always recorded delivery and signed for so there’s no chance they can claim their item never turned up.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 19:02]

Does Libero still post on here on 19:06 - Aug 31 with 1364 viewsitfcjoe

Does Libero still post on here on 18:44 - Aug 31 by Libero

How much did the Simpsons sets go for, you can still pick them up at FV.

NewcyBlue is delivering my Maersk ship this weekend, that is a rare one now and worth triple what I'm paying but I'll be building it and keeping it!

Does Libero still post on here on 19:17 - Aug 31 with 1348 viewsLibero

Does Libero still post on here on 19:06 - Aug 31 by itfcjoe

NewcyBlue is delivering my Maersk ship this weekend, that is a rare one now and worth triple what I'm paying but I'll be building it and keeping it!

Around 275 to 300 each. I know it’s available elsewhere still but obviously others don’t 😂
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 19:21]

Does Libero still post on here on 19:28 - Aug 31 with 1336 viewsimsureazzure

Biggest tyre manufacturer in the world, also the biggest sales incentive for slippers.
Does Libero still post on here on 19:40 - Aug 31 with 1318 viewsitfcjoe

Does Libero still post on here on 19:17 - Aug 31 by Libero

Around 275 to 300 each. I know it’s available elsewhere still but obviously others don’t 😂
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 19:21]

That's madness

Does Libero still post on here on 19:43 - Aug 31 with 1308 viewsPaul_Knows

Does Libero still post on here on 19:06 - Aug 31 by itfcjoe

Collecting mine from NB too, can’t wait!
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 19:43]

Poll: Need help here guys & girls..... you decide.

Does Libero still post on here on 09:32 - Sep 1 with 1168 viewsLibero

Does Libero still post on here on 19:40 - Aug 31 by itfcjoe

That's madness

Aye, when I look at the average sale price on bricklink I think I've pulled a blinder there, especially as all four of those sales happened within 5 weeks of one another.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019