Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can you record red button games on Sky? 16:04 - Aug 31 with 12890 viewsglasso

Wouldn't mind recording the match on Sun but can you actually do that if it's not the main thing on that channel? On a Virgin Tivo box, if that makes any difference...
Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:05 - Aug 31 with 12876 viewsSpruceMoose

You can if you point your phone at the screen and record it on there.

If you mean using the box itself, then I don't think so.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:08 - Aug 31 with 12865 viewsglasso

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:05 - Aug 31 by SpruceMoose

You can if you point your phone at the screen and record it on there.

If you mean using the box itself, then I don't think so.

I'm not sure I can convince my wife to spend 90 minutes pointing her phone at the screen, but it's worth a try.
Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:09 - Aug 31 with 12853 viewsSpruceMoose

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:08 - Aug 31 by glasso

I'm not sure I can convince my wife to spend 90 minutes pointing her phone at the screen, but it's worth a try.

What if you invest in a tripod?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:11 - Aug 31 with 12849 viewsDeano69

Ask a mate at the game to record it using a potato, it wont be much different to the sky coverage

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:19 - Aug 31 with 12807 viewsJ2BLUE

It's not on Sky. I think yo'll be able to watch a replay if you pay £4.49 for a month of iFollow though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:24 - Aug 31 with 12790 viewsBlacknGoldnBlue

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:19 - Aug 31 by J2BLUE

It's not on Sky. I think yo'll be able to watch a replay if you pay £4.49 for a month of iFollow though.

It IS on Sky via the Red Button!

Poll: Will Ipswich be relegated this season?

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:25 - Aug 31 with 12784 viewsSpruceMoose

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:24 - Aug 31 by BlacknGoldnBlue

Are you sure? Like, really sure? Because I don't think it is. As it isn't a mid week game.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 16:27]

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:27 - Aug 31 with 12776 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:25 - Aug 31 by SpruceMoose

Are you sure? Like, really sure? Because I don't think it is. As it isn't a mid week game.

It is, they announced it earlier
Login to get fewer ads

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:28 - Aug 31 with 12761 viewsSpruceMoose

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:27 - Aug 31 by No_Moore_Kieffer

It is, they announced it earlier

Oh right, makes no difference to me as I can't access Sky, but that had passed me by. Good news if so.

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:29 - Aug 31 with 12763 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Yes, you can. I recorded the Derby game on our Sky Box. (Then immediately deleted it...!)

If you want to record Sunday's game, it's a bit awkward - scroll to Sky Sports Football (403), find 'Live SPFL: Celtic v Rangers' and press the record button. You should then get a list come up which offers you the option to record either Celtic v Rangers, Bristol City v Blackburn or Ipswich v Norwich.
Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:29 - Aug 31 with 12758 viewsjas0999

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:25 - Aug 31 by SpruceMoose

It’s on the SKY website and TWTD is stating it is.
Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:29 - Aug 31 with 12744 viewsSpruceMoose

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:29 - Aug 31 by jas0999

It’s on the SKY website and TWTD is stating it is.

As I said, I had missed that.

Good news for those not able to get to the game.

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:30 - Aug 31 with 12735 viewsjas0999

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:29 - Aug 31 by SpruceMoose

As I said, I had missed that.

Good news for those not able to get to the game.

Ah sorry, I think our posts crossed ...
Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:31 - Aug 31 with 12724 viewsJ2BLUE

My apologies, thought it was only midweek games.

Truly impaired.

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 17:04 - Aug 31 with 12607 viewsjbryenton

Anyone know when this changed, I looked yesterday and there was no mention of it being on Sky so paid the £10 for a match pass on ifollow. On call for work this weekend so had to miss coming down for the game.
Can you record red button games on Sky? on 17:12 - Aug 31 with 12579 viewsRomeo4

Is there any way of accessing it via Sky Go app?
Can you record red button games on Sky? on 17:24 - Aug 31 with 12532 viewsWickets

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 16:29 - Aug 31 by NoCanariesAllowed

Yes, you can. I recorded the Derby game on our Sky Box. (Then immediately deleted it...!)

If you want to record Sunday's game, it's a bit awkward - scroll to Sky Sports Football (403), find 'Live SPFL: Celtic v Rangers' and press the record button. You should then get a list come up which offers you the option to record either Celtic v Rangers, Bristol City v Blackburn or Ipswich v Norwich.

Great info thanks i will do just that.
Can you record red button games on Sky? on 17:27 - Aug 31 with 12514 viewsJ2BLUE

Doesn't work for me. Do you have Sky Q or something?

Truly impaired.

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 17:32 - Aug 31 with 12497 viewsglasso

Ace! Thanks
Can you record red button games on Sky? on 22:14 - Aug 31 with 12374 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 17:27 - Aug 31 by J2BLUE

Doesn't work for me. Do you have Sky Q or something?

Nope, just on an ordinary black Sky+ HD box. Haven't got the HD subscription either. Are you actually on Sky or one of the other providers?

Make sure you're highlighting the programme on the Sky Sports Football channel (starting 11am Sunday), not the Sky Sports Main Event channel.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 22:18]
Can you record red button games on Sky? on 23:08 - Aug 31 with 12295 viewsJ2BLUE

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 22:14 - Aug 31 by NoCanariesAllowed

Nope, just on an ordinary black Sky+ HD box. Haven't got the HD subscription either. Are you actually on Sky or one of the other providers?

Make sure you're highlighting the programme on the Sky Sports Football channel (starting 11am Sunday), not the Sky Sports Main Event channel.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 22:18]

I have the same box. Still isn't working for me. Weird.

Cheers anyway.

Truly impaired.

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 00:28 - Sep 1 with 12233 viewsWe_hate_Norwich

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 23:08 - Aug 31 by J2BLUE

I have the same box. Still isn't working for me. Weird.

Cheers anyway.

Followed the instructions above and it worked for me.

Sky guide
Channel 403 Sky Sports Football
Highlight Live SPFL Celtic v Rangers @ 11.00am
Press Record button on remote
A list comes up - Celtic v Rangers, Bristol City v Blackburn & Ipswich v Narwich
Highlight choice of game and press select.

I just don't like the colours Yellow and Green.

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 00:45 - Sep 1 with 12218 viewsjeera

Assuming I don't have a spare potato or whatever it is to point at the screen, has it been established that ifollow can be used on a laptop?

Every time I Google I keep seeing the words 'tablet' and 'phone'.

My tablet is a Amazon thingy which isn't Android so I can't use that, and my phone is diddy.

I have a TV with Firestick and a laptop.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 06:19 - Sep 1 with 12148 viewspoppiesman

Thanks for that as I didn't realise that. I'm out until around 1pm Sunday, so can now record it and watch it as live when I get home.
Can you record red button games on Sky? on 06:25 - Sep 1 with 12147 viewspoppiesman

Can you record red button games on Sky? on 17:04 - Aug 31 by jbryenton

Anyone know when this changed, I looked yesterday and there was no mention of it being on Sky so paid the £10 for a match pass on ifollow. On call for work this weekend so had to miss coming down for the game.

Sky suddenly announced it yesterday morning. Same with the other Championship game that's on tomorrow. Don't know if it was a late decision on their part of they left the announcement late to help ticket sales as they were weekend games as opposed to the midweek red button games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024