Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tilt - to the people that are hung up about this.... 17:37 - Aug 31 with 996 viewsJoHnNnY

People must realise that Blackpool are making it VERY difficult for a player - under contract - to throw his weight around and try and orchestrate a move. Part of me says “good on them”... you know Blackpool don’t wanna sell, why would they give in if he is their best CB?

Move on, if his desire to come to Ipswich and work for PH is that strong we’ll see him when his contract expires...that’s if we haven’t fell out of love with the idea and started squirting over another CB.
Woolfy and Nsiala would be tight as knats chuff by then no doubt.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Tilt - to the people that are hung up about this.... on 17:41 - Aug 31 with 947 viewschristiand

Having said that, Ipswich stuck around too long entertaining them. ME should have given Blackpool a final offer for Tilt weeks ago instead of leaving it this late. I certainly don’t think Ipswich are blameless in this fiasco.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Tilt - to the people that are hung up about this.... on 17:42 - Aug 31 with 937 viewsfloridaboy

Blackpool are going to have a very ticked off player on their hands. Obviously didn't need £800k

Still that money can go into the bank and if necessary be used in January
Tilt - to the people that are hung up about this.... on 20:28 - Aug 31 with 793 viewsJoHnNnY

Tilt - to the people that are hung up about this.... on 17:41 - Aug 31 by christiand

Having said that, Ipswich stuck around too long entertaining them. ME should have given Blackpool a final offer for Tilt weeks ago instead of leaving it this late. I certainly don’t think Ipswich are blameless in this fiasco.

True, but I guess there’ll always be a bit of kidology to up the price etc. Probably hard to distinguish the “piss off” from the “keep talking?” with club owners.

Having said that, yes, we should have been tough and driven it... can’t have a go at ME for trying hard to land a PH want, and not being ripped off for it.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Tilt - to the people that are hung up about this.... on 20:45 - Aug 31 with 746 viewsbraveblue

Tilt - to the people that are hung up about this.... on 20:28 - Aug 31 by JoHnNnY

True, but I guess there’ll always be a bit of kidology to up the price etc. Probably hard to distinguish the “piss off” from the “keep talking?” with club owners.

Having said that, yes, we should have been tough and driven it... can’t have a go at ME for trying hard to land a PH want, and not being ripped off for it.

£200k or no cover at centre back. After making £5m profit. And you give him credit!!!!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024