Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolfie to Swindon 18:18 - Aug 31 with 815 viewsCheltenham_Blue

makes no sense at all. Leaves us very light in the centre especially with suspension and potential injuries.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Wolfie to Swindon on 18:41 - Aug 31 with 773 viewspointofblue

I guess Hurst's thinking is Donacien, Knudsen and Spence can all step across if need be with Kenlock covering at left back. I suspect Donacien will play at centre back with Spence on the right on Sunday, as Pennington has joined so close to the match.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Wolfie to Swindon on 18:52 - Aug 31 with 751 viewsWebbyWebster

With Woolf as an option (3 CB's) before Pennington the message was that we are light in that position, we brought in Pennington to make it 4 and now we've got rid of one so it's back down to 3 which in Hurst's eyes isn't enough, doesn't make much sense. Even Chambo said in his interview that we needed 'a couple more'
Wolfie to Swindon on 18:53 - Aug 31 with 745 viewsSpruceMoose

Wolfie to Swindon on 18:52 - Aug 31 by WebbyWebster

With Woolf as an option (3 CB's) before Pennington the message was that we are light in that position, we brought in Pennington to make it 4 and now we've got rid of one so it's back down to 3 which in Hurst's eyes isn't enough, doesn't make much sense. Even Chambo said in his interview that we needed 'a couple more'

You're still grumpy about your outdated username I reckon.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024