Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think Sky agreed to hold back announcing the red button service so... 20:53 - Aug 31 with 893 viewsSitfcB

....it wouldn’t harm ticket sales?

I see a few people on Twitter were getting refunds from iFollow.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Do you think Sky agreed to hold back announcing the red button service so... on 20:54 - Aug 31 with 864 viewsReuser_is_God

I thought this too.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Do you think Sky agreed to hold back announcing the red button service so... on 20:57 - Aug 31 with 853 viewsJ2BLUE

I wonder if it's a last minute thing from Sky as they haven't advertised it during the week and Planet Blue were telling people it wasn't televised.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do you think Sky agreed to hold back announcing the red button service so... on 21:04 - Aug 31 with 815 viewsSitfcB

Do you think Sky agreed to hold back announcing the red button service so... on 20:57 - Aug 31 by J2BLUE

I wonder if it's a last minute thing from Sky as they haven't advertised it during the week and Planet Blue were telling people it wasn't televised.

Yeah definitely no mention of it before. First announcement this morning.

Do you think someone at Sky had a brain fart and realised they could actually do it that way?

COYB

Do you think Sky agreed to hold back announcing the red button service so... on 21:06 - Aug 31 with 799 viewsSitfcB

Do you think Sky agreed to hold back announcing the red button service so... on 20:54 - Aug 31 by Reuser_is_God

I thought this too.

Is strange they’ve left it this last to announce otherwise.

I wonder if the club asked them to keep the news back? Tuesday ones all announced ages ago but obviously a mid week game is a bit different.

COYB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024