Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pivotal game for Hurst tomorrow 08:27 - Sep 1 with 1043 viewsmuccletonjoe

Not just because it is the local derby and all that is attached to winning it. He now needs to find a team from these loans/league one transfers who can form a team capable of picking up 3 points. Do that and I am fairly confident we can go on to better things in the coming months.
Failure will bring him a headache which may not go away.
Pivotal game for Hurst tomorrow on 08:35 - Sep 1 with 1013 viewsBobbychase

Yes, a lot riding on tomorrow.

Lot of chat about Woolfenden/the Everton lad etc on social media. People need to put aside their grumbles at least for two hours tomorrow and get behind the team. It's going to be tense.

Last year we might as well have stopped the game after Maddison scored. We couldn't break through Norwich and the atmosphere went flat. Needs to be rocking tomorrow from minute one to the end.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Pivotal game for Hurst tomorrow on 08:35 - Sep 1 with 1010 viewsTownly

Both managers are under pressure.

The losing one's role will be questioned no doubt, but Farke is much more vulnerable than Hurst as he has had far more time to succeed and is already coming under pressure from many of the supporters

Probably be a non-consequential draw though.
Pivotal game for Hurst tomorrow on 08:38 - Sep 1 with 998 viewsMullet

Pivotal game for Hurst tomorrow on 08:35 - Sep 1 by Townly

Both managers are under pressure.

The losing one's role will be questioned no doubt, but Farke is much more vulnerable than Hurst as he has had far more time to succeed and is already coming under pressure from many of the supporters

Probably be a non-consequential draw though.

They have thoroughly turned on Farke in some quarters, and rather quickly too given what they were trumpeting about his "project". I think like Mick did a couple of seasons ago after Murphy etc. he is bearing the brunt of the failures of the board and the way the club is run coming down on what was happening on the pitch.

It's a game where either side could lose and it spell real danger for a lot of people. But a win doesn't fix everything either. It's almost come a month too early this derby.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Pivotal game for Hurst tomorrow on 09:46 - Sep 1 with 863 viewsBasuco

Pivotal game for Hurst tomorrow on 08:38 - Sep 1 by Mullet

They have thoroughly turned on Farke in some quarters, and rather quickly too given what they were trumpeting about his "project". I think like Mick did a couple of seasons ago after Murphy etc. he is bearing the brunt of the failures of the board and the way the club is run coming down on what was happening on the pitch.

It's a game where either side could lose and it spell real danger for a lot of people. But a win doesn't fix everything either. It's almost come a month too early this derby.

After watching some of Norwich's first mid-week game on the red button I can see why their fans are turning on Farke, the commentators were saying it was so quiet that you could hear both coaches talking to players on the pitch. He is an even more boring version of MM, as we will no doubt see tomorrow they will just park the bus with 10 man defence and hope we will make a mistake. They do not go out to win games at all, just not lose them, I quickly turned the game off because and the commentators were saying the Norwich players were giving their fans nothing to shout about. I know it was a midweek game which some people struggle to get to, but there were also a lot of empty seats. A Norwich ST holder I know stopped going to games last season as they were so boring to watch, I haven't seen him this season yet to ask if he renewed. They must be getting very close to copying our "your football is S**T" Chant.
Pivotal game for Hurst tomorrow on 11:07 - Sep 1 with 766 viewsBluefish

I have decided that our so called majority form their opinions on games vs norwich, sky games and cup games. This mean tomorrow will dictate how much patience PH gets

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024