Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Words cannot express how much I hate Xfactor!!!!! 21:04 - Sep 1 with 1446 viewsWicklowBlue

The missus had it on after I put the little one to bed. Came down and spent 30secs realising it was on and promptly left the room.

The only other thing that stirs up such hatred is seeing a team wearing yellow and green! Grrrrrr
Words cannot express how much I hate Xfactor!!!!! on 21:18 - Sep 1 with 1413 viewsMattinLondon

I used to hate it but realised that most jobs are boring and now I don’t begrudge anyone for following a path which may well result in a quick route to fame and fortune and don’t have to work full time in a soul destroying job
Words cannot express how much I hate Xfactor!!!!! on 21:32 - Sep 1 with 1383 viewsPendejo

Words cannot express how much I hate Xfactor!!!!! on 21:18 - Sep 1 by MattinLondon

I used to hate it but realised that most jobs are boring and now I don’t begrudge anyone for following a path which may well result in a quick route to fame and fortune and don’t have to work full time in a soul destroying job

Whilst I despise Cowell I have to agree about the contestants.

They are playing a talent lottery, and like I buy Euromillions tickets they are putting themselves out there to try to fulfil dreams, and maybe make it big.

Hate system, support the contestants.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Words cannot express how much I hate Xfactor!!!!! on 21:39 - Sep 1 with 1370 viewsWicklowBlue

Words cannot express how much I hate Xfactor!!!!! on 21:32 - Sep 1 by Pendejo

Whilst I despise Cowell I have to agree about the contestants.

They are playing a talent lottery, and like I buy Euromillions tickets they are putting themselves out there to try to fulfil dreams, and maybe make it big.

Hate system, support the contestants.

How many contestants have made it big tho? Talent will be noticed and rise to the top. This is all about Cowell trying to dredge millions out of some poor souls for their 5 minutes of fame and then dumped into the void.

I have no probs with the contestants but they do go out of their way to mock them. Nothing of any substance nor longevity has come out of this show.....Having a member of One Direction as a judge ffs. What the hell does he know about the music industry?
Words cannot express how much I hate Xfactor!!!!! on 21:55 - Sep 1 with 1338 viewsPendejo

Words cannot express how much I hate Xfactor!!!!! on 21:39 - Sep 1 by WicklowBlue

How many contestants have made it big tho? Talent will be noticed and rise to the top. This is all about Cowell trying to dredge millions out of some poor souls for their 5 minutes of fame and then dumped into the void.

I have no probs with the contestants but they do go out of their way to mock them. Nothing of any substance nor longevity has come out of this show.....Having a member of One Direction as a judge ffs. What the hell does he know about the music industry?

All things being relative, some of the contestants are now making a living in the music / entertainment industry rather than whatever job they before and wanted to get out of.

Sadly I have no discernible talent so will not be on there to be mocked anytime soon. On here, however, I am sure I leave myself open for mockery.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

on 09:43 - Sep 2 with 1155 views_

Words cannot express how much I hate Xfactor!!!!! on 21:55 - Sep 1 by Pendejo

All things being relative, some of the contestants are now making a living in the music / entertainment industry rather than whatever job they before and wanted to get out of.

Sadly I have no discernible talent so will not be on there to be mocked anytime soon. On here, however, I am sure I leave myself open for mockery.

Words cannot express how much I hate Xfactor!!!!! on 10:55 - Sep 2 with 1089 viewsTIB

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024