Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For me Chambers is a liability! (n/t) 12:41 - Sep 2 with 1123 viewsstewartm

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

For me Chambers is a liability! (n/t) on 12:43 - Sep 2 with 1102 viewsSpruceMoose

What makes you think that?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

For me Chambers is a liability! (n/t) on 13:12 - Sep 2 with 985 viewsstewartm

For me Chambers is a liability! (n/t) on 12:43 - Sep 2 by SpruceMoose

What makes you think that?

He has been booked and just shoved a scummer in the back, Rhodes also pissed him to an Ariel ball.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 14:17]

For me Chambers is a liability! (n/t) on 13:13 - Sep 2 with 973 viewsSpruceMoose

For me Chambers is a liability! (n/t) on 13:12 - Sep 2 by stewartm

He has been booked and just shoved a scummer in the back, Rhodes also pissed him to an Ariel ball.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 14:17]

Ha ha can anyone translate?! To be honest, I don't disagree with you all too much, but I do think he's had a decent partnership with Pennington today.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 13:55]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

For me Chambers is a liability! (n/t) on 14:19 - Sep 2 with 882 viewsstewartm

For me Chambers is a liability! (n/t) on 13:13 - Sep 2 by SpruceMoose

Ha ha can anyone translate?! To be honest, I don't disagree with you all too much, but I do think he's had a decent partnership with Pennington today.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 13:55]

Pennington looks a decent player, with nsiala they will be pretty decent its the strikers I would be worried about

For me Chambers is a liability! (n/t) on 14:21 - Sep 2 with 854 viewsreadtheleaguetable

For me Chambers is a liability! (n/t) on 14:19 - Sep 2 by stewartm

Pennington looks a decent player, with nsiala they will be pretty decent its the strikers I would be worried about

Chambers and Peninton were excellent today. They and Walters were the highlights. Rest were meh

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

For me Chambers is a liability! (n/t) on 14:22 - Sep 2 with 850 viewsreadtheleaguetable

For me Chambers is a liability! (n/t) on 14:21 - Sep 2 by readtheleaguetable

Chambers and Peninton were excellent today. They and Walters were the highlights. Rest were meh

Pennington

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024