Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Sports coverage 13:08 - Sep 2 with 1623 viewsMonkaz

This is absolutely appalling. Commentator that repeats himself half an hour later, no pundits, one camera angle, no instant replays. This red button malarkey is stupid, an important game not on regular channel. But obviously Cardiff vs Arsenal is much more of an exciting game. I mean let’s face it not exactly the most mouth watering of PL fixtures.
Sky Sports coverage on 13:10 - Sep 2 with 1565 viewsjbryenton

Agreed, glad I paid for ifollow coverage now. At least 2 camera angles and close ups.
Sky Sports coverage on 13:11 - Sep 2 with 1545 viewsdalianwasexciting

Sky Sports coverage on 13:10 - Sep 2 by jbryenton

Agreed, glad I paid for ifollow coverage now. At least 2 camera angles and close ups.

Glad I am not in a place to watch it. The other night at Derby was as bad, same issues. Surely a multi billion pound organisation can do better than that.

Poll: Our number one goalkeeper going forward?

Sky Sports coverage on 13:16 - Sep 2 with 1477 viewsStuartBrett8

Not in HD either, it's bloody awful

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Sky Sports coverage on 13:18 - Sep 2 with 1436 viewsgringoblue

Worst bit is he can’t even pronounce “Anglia”.
Sky Sports coverage on 15:00 - Sep 2 with 1151 viewsNormanBlue

Sky Sports coverage on 13:18 - Sep 2 by gringoblue

I couldn't even get it to work, it just kept coming up with an error message. After half an hour trying I just gave up and paid the tenner for iFollow. To be fair it works well, the commentary works well with it. When I saw the Derby game on red button I agree it's poor. On a par with the old VHS season reviews.
Sky Sports coverage on 15:03 - Sep 2 with 1141 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Sky Sports coverage on 13:18 - Sep 2 by gringoblue

Cripes, I'm glad that wasn't just me. I was sure he was saying something odd every time but couldn't put my finger on exactly what it was. Kept sounding like "Angilia" or something.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024