Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man for Man 13:49 - Sep 2 with 1319 viewsBurwell_Blue

You can’t argue that they are not slightly better than us?

Nolan has been my biggest disappointment so far this season.
Man for Man on 13:51 - Sep 2 with 1261 viewsSpruceMoose

Don't see much difference at all. Other than their goal they've done nothing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Man for Man on 14:10 - Sep 2 with 1069 viewsWD19

Man for Man on 13:51 - Sep 2 by SpruceMoose

Don't see much difference at all. Other than their goal they've done nothing.

Agree completely.

Quality wise the weakest “East Angulan” derby I can remember.
Man for Man on 14:14 - Sep 2 with 959 viewstrncbluearmy

Nolan looks out of his depth,was not overly impressed when saw him play for Shrewsbury and now his gift has given the scum a goal.

Still PH has proved no one is undropable
Man for Man on 14:16 - Sep 2 with 923 viewsSpruceMoose

Man for Man on 14:10 - Sep 2 by WD19

Agree completely.

Quality wise the weakest “East Angulan” derby I can remember.

We had a great spell after half time. Which gives me some hope for how Hurst can eventually get us playing.

Other than that, it was pretty turgid on both sides, which is a typical derby game. This is the worst Norwich side I've seen for a long while though. No inspiration, nobody to drag them over the line. Think they're missing O'Hoolahan and Maddison and could struggle this season.

Pluses for us: Walters was a cut above. Looked class today at points. Pennington. Didn't notice him as he was so effective and efficient. Good signing on our hands I think.

Negatives: disappointment that Nolan hasn't kicked on from his debut. He reminds me of Morris, so if we can get him playing, and scoring, then we will have a player on our hands. At the moment though, he's been rather anonymous.

In short, that fifteen minutes after half time was as good as I've seen us play in quite a while and in Hurst I trust.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Man for Man on 14:20 - Sep 2 with 857 viewsm14_blue

Man for man I think they're really poor.

Just because their players are foreign doesn't make them better.

I think they may well go down. Not sure about us yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024